• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Redoubt

Craig-Abcvs

Redoubt

Well must crack on... I have been rather conflicted lately... to play the game or to develop custom content... the problem is further compounded by the fact that every time I attempt to play the game, I think of new ideas to develop... or I go... I really need a F.A.R.M. or a R.U.M.P. or a R.A.V.E...

Anyhoo... Redoubt is where I have been trying out all the new goodies that have been coming our way lately, both from my own LoteditorbetamaximserTM and from others.

Redoubt is still a young tile... primarily I wanted to boost the residential numbers to provide more workers to commute next door to Clevedon Valley... but yeah then all those new landmark lots with jobs started arriving...

Redbout1.jpg

Mekano Brothers Abattoir and cattle yards, with a side of MTP Civic Police and Volunteer Fire Fighters.

Redbout2.jpg

F.A.R.M (Factory abcvs Rural Module)

Redbout3.jpg

DDT & Sons Farm Supplies and R.A.V.E (Rural Ancillary Veterinary Extension)

Redbout4.jpg

SPAM Nexis Large Dairy Farm

Redbout5.jpg

Yup... just checking in on Angus and Fergus... looks like they have plenty to be carrying on with.

Redbout6.jpg

Just a quick region view to put us all into context.

Redbout7.jpg

4 Comments

Cool region !

The little towns, forests and mountains are so harmonious. :golly:

Good job, continue complete it !

Share this comment

Looks really good, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of effort it would take to fully populate that massive region, especially with the great detail you have. :thumb:

Share this comment

Oooo, farming in the countryside. Every year around this time back home, they always clean out the animal pens after the long winter, and it bathes the surrounding area in the smell of feces. I hope your farmers are a little more sensitive to the plight of their neighbors than ours are;).

Share this comment