The Optimia Magna

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Day in The Atlantica City

replyz.png

Escilnavia: If you think that was dramatic, wait for the next updates, what will be undoubtely the most dramatic

in the whole history of this CJ.

Panthersimcity: Yes, it looks Roman, thanks to the gigabytes of custom content.(My landmarks folder takes one minute to scroll down,

parks and rec folder four times more, and mayor mode trees about half of an minute)

Schulmanator: Many things will be explained in this update. And as said before, the next years will be much more dramatic for

The Optimia than everytime before.

Year 314. The Republic is becoming more and more stable.

pergamen.jpg

The Atlantica city was also influenced by these changes. At first, it was now governed by the old emperor, and

many manifestations congested most of the city streets. The city greatly advanced, and it had now over 200.000 inhabitants.

But, the parks near the city stayed as serene as usual.

68061383.jpg

Because many people died during the rapid colonisation and years after that, big cemetery was built in the city.

79590804.jpg

Numerous monuments and colonades were also built in the city, one of the largest being colonade of the Freedom, what was

(paradoxically), built by the ex-caesar.

61908797.jpg

The beaches near the city became very popular among the city's inhabitants, and sand from them was even transported to

southern beaches of The Optimia.

86097598.jpg

Many tens of thousands of city's inhabitants walked to the streets, to honor and manifest the new Republic.

94879380.jpg

And everyone was happy. The buildings in the city were even more beautiful as usual.

41120406.jpg

As a magnificent bonus, I present Mosaic of the Atlantica City.

mosaicc1.jpg

misaic2.jpg

mosadsf3.jpg

And the new Governor of Terra Palmis was now living in his huge castle on the rock near the Atlantica.

41896184.jpg

The Optimia Magna was living another sunny day. But something there was not in the order. Minor earthquakes struck the areas.

The Sykios Optimos was awakening. The Greatest threat in the history of the Optimia Magna. It was there...

commentscg.jpg

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

This is amazing! Congratulations. I love the architecture. Where did you find this type of architecture? Where did you get the buildings? I've been looking for thess type of buildings and I haven't really found many.

Share this comment