LastTrueChamp

baldurbanner.jpg

Noorstadt

Sovereign State: Baldur

City State: Greater Valhallan Region

City: Valhalla

Borough: Noorstadt

downtownnoorstadt.jpg

The Noorstadt Borough is located in the southern end of the Valhallan City, the Capital of the region. It hosts

some of the most diverse areas in the city state. Home to over 34 different races of human beings, the Borough

attracts citizens of Viborg from all races to live next to commercial and political epicentre of Neighbourhood Island.

Noorstadt plays host to some of the many iconic landmarks the city has to offer like the Eye of Baldur and The World

Within Worlds. The area mostly consists of low-rise urban buildings with skyscrapers dotting the landscape.

bronsonavenue.jpg

Neighborhoods In Noorstadt

dunlopdistrict.jpg

dunloptowncentre.jpg

vivaldistreet.jpg

Waterfront

azurebay.jpg

Noorstadt Parks

huronpark.jpg

thestadtpark.jpg

"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed." - Abraham Lincoln

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great update. I love the feel of your downtown. The first picture in particular is impressive, as it has that look of completeness, and yet it is unique - what I mean is, it doesn't look like any city I am familiar with, yet it still looks real.

Share this comment

This is my second day as a Simtropolis Meber and i already have my favourite journal!<br>Amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!<br><br><br>Kudos from Brazil!! ;-)<br>

Share this comment