• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

War

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_marsh_

bannerki.jpg

...I'm getting shipped off tomorrow. To war. The country is fighting in the largest war in the history of Andonia. I was drafted yesterday, notified by a knock on my door. Luckily I already know how to shoot from my dad while hunting. I'll be better off than others. The Duke ordered for as many people to be sent out as possible. Many without any training whatsoever. Five Million already sent out. Everyone getting packed onto ships, to be sent out tomorrow.

pica2m.jpg

When I got to the docks the Warships where lined up at the docks ready to go. Families saying bye to their relatives being shipped off. Everyone had someone to say goodbye to. Except me. All my friends already drafted. I had no one.

picek.jpg

picfy.jpg

As we shipped off I looked back on the city. Remembering the times I had there. I don't know whether it was good, or bad, that I was leaving. At the moment though, I was happy I was leaving. Goodbye Serindriea. It may possibly be forever.

picdl.jpg

Slashback likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

A great story. Touching, really. And the pictures are, as always, amazing. The photoshopping.. well, even the Maxis coal plant looks incredible..!
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

Ahhh, marsh you never let me down, every picture that I see in your C.J, I never see a flaw in it, I bet the story line will be great.
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment