The Optimia Magna

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Exploration of Terra Nova

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

thenewworld.png

The same time when rebel forces besieged rome, most of other ships reached the coast of

Terra Nova, with many Roman camps and settlements. Over three thousands of explorers and soldiers

were now ready for beginning of the grand journey to the unknown, massive Terra Nova, the New World.

28945166.png

After that, more than three hundred of explorers, including "Emperor" Primus were now marching further

to the inlands, to the wild and unknown rainforests.

61874714.png

They saw rock plateaus rising from the trees, huge rivers, unknown, rare, beautiful or dangerous fauna

and flora, and many other things.

21879186.png

After few hours, they reached small village deep in rainforest. It was inhabited, but the natives spoke

totally unknown language, so they let them alone.

19089867.png

But, next day, they found something much more interesting. Temples and towers built before centuries,

still standing, surrounded by huge trees. Once there was very advanced culture, and maybe it is still there somewhere.

60020578.png

But, the culture was much closer than they expected. Short time after that, they found much more wooden houses

with farms, with hundreds of natives, and when they came out of the rainforest, they were truly amazed. Massive

temples from stone, still standing. The Terra Nova, The New World, was inhabited by advanced culture...

97394905.png

As a bonus, I present you the first map of the Optimia. Hand-drawn, of course!

theoptimiamagna.png

Mikeaut1 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

[b]Coppertown2[/b]: Thanks, it took me about one hour.
[b]sharp_shooter[/b]: Also thank you, I will keep it updated!
[b]DCMetro34[/b]: Really? Thank you very much! I will continue, of course!

Share this comment

[img]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5489/replyz.png[/img]
[b]Mikeaut1[/b]: Thanks, my mayor mode flora section contains almost every rock, grass, bush or tree in ST.

Share this comment