• Moose

Tarvastu

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Announcement and teaser

Coppertown2

So, these past weeks have been pretty interesting ones for my region: lots of growth, lots of new BATs & downloads and much more!

I've really only gone into depth on 2 of my 9 cities, and they happen to be the ones that have changed the most since then!

So I put on my thinking cap, sat on my cartoonishly big thinking chair, lit my pipe, and thought to myself:

"Oh, spirits of eternal faith and mysterious ways! what shall I do about this that troubles me?"

--"What is it now? our Earthly overlord who is probably suffering of schizophrenia because of stress" they answered.

"I do not know how to proceed with my City Journal! my last posts have no humor, and they are pretty boring... and stuff"

--"well, we're just voices in your head, don't ask us!" they concluded, before I realized I was actually just sitting there, talking to myself in the bus.

SO I decided I will use these next few weeks to fix up some of my cities, and study for my finals, and I will then resume posting entries by next weekend or something.

In the mean time, just to wrap this up, here's the new "bird's eye view" mosaic I made yesterday with updated cities, and textures. (The image is pretty.... Huge... so give it a minute haha)

macro-5-1-2011.jpg

500,000 People baby!

Mikeaut1 likes this

3 Comments

yes it's good! do you have industrial zones somewhere too or only commercial and residencial ones?

Share this comment

[quote name='testuser1234' timestamp='1304362852']

[/quote]

[quote name='Mikeaut1' timestamp='1304362237']

[/quote]

@Mikeault1: Thanks, the dark blue water really makes the "Californian Terrain Mod" Stand out. I really recommend them!

@tesuser1234: The main industrial zones are found at the right (Eastern) edge of the non-coastal cities (you can almost see the difference in zoning if you look closely) but there also are some smaller industrial areas scattered throughout the cities to keep pollution and traffic from congesting in just one area of town.
КaZZ likes this

Share this comment