• Moose

Larna

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Santa Maria de Jesús Sacramentado Venegas (green cities III)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jorge_carrillo

This city is named after the first mexican woman saint, and it consists in a large Golf yard iwth residential areas.

This is the way it looked when it was brand new:

santamaradejesssacramen.png

casaclubybibliotecacatl.png

campo.png

And this is now after population artived.

santamaradejesssacramen.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

[quote name='kench' timestamp='1305979150']
It would be better if those highways does not have too many ramps.
[/quote]

The thing is that to be able to have low trafic problems in strets we need acces to the higway because avenues are not comun and all the industrial job are out of the city so I need to reduce commute time.

Share this comment

have you ever driven on a highway before? ..a highway designed like this is non-sequitur...its does not follow logic...it cannot (or should not) exist in neither design nor reality...

i am curious, have you downloaded NAM/RHW? ..if so what traffic_plugin are you using? ..what does the traffic map look like?

i apologize for this comment but i am open to a discussion about the flaws of this highway system.

Share this comment

[quote name='avrelivs' timestamp='1306221802']
have you ever driven on a highway before? ..a highway designed like this is non-sequitur...its does not follow logic...it cannot (or should not) exist in neither design nor reality...i am curious, have you downloaded NAM/RHW? ..if so what traffic_plugin are you using? ..what does the traffic map look like?i apologize for this comment but i am open to a discussion about the flaws of this highway system.
[/quote]

It is ok, I have no problem in explaining about why my cities are like they are. Lets begin by the fact that I am playing under Maxis rules, by this solely fact all discussion about realistic cities fall under the mere subjective prospective of that who makes the observation.

It is true, It is far from real life, I do not intend it to be real, but it works. This is the map that you requested:

[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8686/traficosmjsvt.jpg[/img]

Share this comment