• Views

Somerford

Dannibee

Replies

Samerton: More is on it's way ;)

TowerDude: Thanks :)

Benedict: Thank you :golly:

Somerford

Well after a week of trying to fix my malware problems I finally ran my PC in safe mode and installed Malwarebytes, ran it, and now my computer is okay again. I didn't lose anything at all and nothing was corrupted, I call that a success! SC4 works fine and I now have new pictures from Somerford:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=50.738221,-1.755388&spn=0.010198,0.033023&z=16

So here's Somerford:

simcity4201104292143100.jpg

The whole area of Somerford in SC4, with the A35 running along the top

simcity4201104292143258.jpg

Some small apartments built in the 70's, does anyone know how to get rid of the visual abandonment?

simcity4201104292143427.jpg

A housing estate along Normandy Road built in the late 90's

simcity4201104292144095.jpg

More housing along the side of Somerford Junior School

simcity4201104292144256.jpg

A little piece of woodland in between the two housing estates

simcity4201104292144386.jpg

The fields of The Grange School

simcity4201104292144598.jpg

The traffic view of the harbour, fairly accurate but not 100%

Oh well, after that little glitch this CJ can carry on, won't update as much though, end of year exams and whatnot, see you next time on the New Forest!

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21351-abandonment-dilapidation-modd-1-2/

Here ya go, the top one might be just what you're looking for. The buildings will still downgrade/become abandoned but now it wont show the dark blackend state for 180 years, which is more than enough time to fix whatever is causing the downgrade.

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/14931-less-abandonment/

This one, makes it so the high wealth buildings will grow with stricker demand requirements, thus creating a lot less $$$ buildinds from growing to shortly after downgrade.

as far as I know these do not work with CAM, so don't use them if you're using CAM. Personally, I recomend CAM I use it and have has flawless growth results. Oh how rudes of meh! I like your CJ, very nice!

Share this comment

I love how accurate this is! You must have a lot of patience :golly: I assure you, your effort is definitely paying off, this looks awesome!

Share this comment