• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New GLR System!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrsparks795

b]Palisades

In the past few months, Verdebaum saw it was necessary to install ground light rail into Palisades. He built an overtruss brinde to connect it to the mainland.

blogentry-248399-0-05067100-1303953702_t

The Main line runs North and South along the central avenue

blogentry-248399-0-80941500-1303953708_t

Crosses with the main East/West line

blogentry-248399-0-78715500-1303953714_t

To Deal with the new energy requirements, the wind farm was taken down and sold. The funds were then used to buy a small nuclear reactor. This provides copius amounts of power to the Palisidians

blogentry-248399-0-94854600-1303953690_t

Recnently, citizens of the Republic have been becoming less approving of Verdebaum. Throughout many of the Republic's cities, small riots have been taking place. Protests against Verdebaum's decisions have went from peaceful to violent. Luckily, our leader has greatly funded the law enforcment system. To prevent future riots, Verdebaum placed new police stations in all of his cities, including three in Palisades.

blogentry-248399-0-62535900-1303953696_t

Palisidians are slowly getting angrier with their leader, and even some small revolutionist groups are gathering.

Thank you for visiting! Next update should be fun! As always; suggestions, questions, comments, etc are greatly appreciated

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

I love it. It's really nice to see how someone else builds their city...my analytical mind always gets in the way and my cities are ALWAYS grid shaped and packed from the start. They typically start out as a few packed city blocks ...

Good work. Cant wait to see what happens next. :)

Share this comment

[quote name='msernst' timestamp='1303967341']
I love it. It's really nice to see how someone else builds their city...my analytical mind always gets in the way and my cities are ALWAYS grid shaped and packed from the start. They typically start out as a few packed city blocks ...Good work. Cant wait to see what happens next. :)
[/quote]

Thank you! I find it really hard as well to avoid perfect road grids, but in this case I get to use the story's "president" as my excuse

Share this comment

I would reccomend you(again) to register a account on PhotoBucket or upload at ImageShack, instead of attaching thumbnails.

Share this comment