Larna

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Hi there

Jorge_carrillo

Hi there, this is my first time publishing my cities here in Simtropolis, somehow I feel myself to be no at the level of all the explendid cities here around, and yet I don't feel myself at the same level of all you, yet I want to share with you my work.

Sorry for my english, I am better speaking spanish

This is Larna as I have developed until now, A mixture of flat lands a steepy mountains.

unnuevoinicio.jpg

unnuevoinicio2.jpg

unnuevoinicio3.jpg

unnuevoinicio4.jpg

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow this is very unique! I was never really into the megatropolis aspect of SC4; all of my cities are attempts at realism. But I have to say that throughout Larna's concrete jungle, it seems like there are some [i]really [/i]nice looking urban parks!! In a future update maybe you could show us a few of them! I like how in the other part of the region, the heavy urbanization hugs the coastlines. Nice "harbor" effect in that metropolis as well.

Not the most realistic attempt at SC4, but I really like some of your terraforming styles and metropolis ideas! :D Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Share this comment

hehe ! your fisrt picture is, for me, disgusting but i'm curious and i'd like to see the transportation map...think that's unique too !!!

Share this comment

Ok, thank you for your coments, I know that my city is not as charming as many here around, yet It is not my idea to make a charming city but a normal player city, I not coming to tellyou haw to make realistic cities I only come to share to you my city, yet thanks for your coments.

Share this comment

(supongo q hablas español por tu nombre) ¿pero por cuánto tiempo has estado desarrollando tu región? Está gigantesca!! Llevo un año y medio con la misma y no he alcanzado más de 1,250,000 personas. Impresionante de verdad lo q has hecho :golly:

Share this comment

ah tmb, algunas fotos más zoomed xfavor, me gustaría ver las calles de tu ciudad, y espcialmente los espacios verdes

Share this comment

[quote name='hackinosa' timestamp='1303918253']
(supongo q hablas español por tu nombre) ¿pero por cuánto tiempo has estado desarrollando tu región? Está gigantesca!! Llevo un año y medio con la misma y no he alcanzado más de 1,250,000 personas. Impresionante de verdad lo q has hecho :golly:
[/quote]

Llevo algo así como 2.5 años

[quote name='hackinosa' timestamp='1303918383']
ah tmb, algunas fotos más zoomed xfavor, me gustaría ver las calles de tu ciudad, y espcialmente los espacios verdes
[/quote]

si los iré exponiendo ya verás hay muchas fotografías que tengo.

Share this comment

[quote name='Jorge_carrillo' timestamp='1303965277']Llevo algo así como 2.5 años
[/quote]

No manches! jaja yo le pierdo la paciencia a mis ciudades en menos de tres meses! jaja esto se ve interesante! saludos!

Share this comment

POR DIOS! jajaja che grande la cosa... anyway, I liked the pictures at the bottom rather than the first one... first time reading it... Im gonna keep on reading

Share this comment