• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

And A Little Island Shall Lead Them

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

Middle Tenne: And a Little Island Will Lead Them

Our first venture west into the province of Middle Tenne brings us to a small island. Located just north of Cherohala, Blue Raider Island is a nature preserve and hunting ground overseen by the national park system. When one surveys the bounty of game on this small island, it is no surprise that this island is an extremely popular hunting spot. This, the first chapter from Middle Tenne, takes us farther west in mainland Schulmania than we have visited thus far. Our lead in to the heart of Tenne begins with this small island.

mtsuheader.jpg

Welcome to Blue Raider Island! The Visitor Center for this little charmer is located in central Cherohala. There, one can arrange for a ferry to the island (round trip cost – 3 purrs) and purchase a hunting permit (cost – 7 purrs). Of course, assorted trifles and thingamajigs are available for purchase as well. So, without further ado, let’s pounce on this featured island.

MTSU6.jpg

MTSU1.jpg

MTSU2.jpg

MTSU3.jpg

MTSU4.jpg

MTSU5.jpg

MTSU7.jpg

MTSU8.jpg

MTSU9.jpg

MTSU10.jpg

MTSU11.jpg

MTSU12.jpg

MTSU13.jpg

MTSU14.jpg

MTSU15.jpg

MTSU16.jpg

MTSU17.jpg

MTSU18.jpg

MTSU19.jpg

MTSU20.jpg

.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

http://www.revolverm...olor=a00000&m=1

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Panthersimcity4[/b] Thanks! I enjoyed this one. Had fun making it a little sylvan glade o’ animals.

[center] [/center]
[b]9988[/b] [i]Dakujem![/i] It was a pleasure to make and I am glad you enjoyed it.

[b]Heitomat[/b] Thanks! I am glad you like it. And I agree – quite a change of scenery for many of

[b]ImVhOzzi[/b] Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right][Volume 3 Update #159][/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]

Share this comment

I always love it when the eagle / hawk turns up... darn tricky to photograph though... especially when they land in the middle of the road.

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Craig[/color][/b] Those birds do have a tendency to fly away whilst one is busy getting equipment set up. They should know better than to land on the road. But they get confused in areas where people drive on the wrong side of the road…

[right][right] [/right][/right]
[right][right][Volume 3 Update #159.2][/right][/right]

Share this comment