• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 24 | Nanjing, Capital of Astey

chpbrownlee

Welcome Followers, Newcomers, and Critics! :)

Nanjing is the Capital of the Sister-Kingdom of Posillipo, which is called Astey. Together, The Kingdom of Posillipo, The Kingdom of Astey, The Principality of Carpathia, the Principality of Maren, and the Principality of Tierre make up the United Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo and Astey. Astey is located here:

map.jpg

We'll start of with a tour of Nanjing and go more in depth in a coming update. This is Tan Jiang Island, home to the Union Stadium and some major corporate high rises.

1234.jpg

This is Union Stadium, home to the Astey Warriors and also home to the Nanjing Concert Series, where celebrities from all over the world come every weekend to perform for the city. As you can tell, the stadium and parking lot are worth a lot because of where they are!

5678.jpg

Now to the North side, home to some of the tallest buildings in the world, as well as the tallest buildings in the kingdom and united kingdom.

9101112.jpg

A little over view for you all, Nanjing is home to over 10 million people in the city limits and over 20 million in the metro, it's not only the largest city in the kingdoms but it's also one of the largest in the world.

13141516.jpg

Now, for the last pic of the day, a night shot, during the Nanjing Independence Day Celebration!

nighttime.jpg

Thanks for view today guys! I hope you enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed making it! :)

Rate. Comment. Tell your Friends!

2b2gbi likes this

5 Comments

Thomas: Thanks, I hope they do too!
Sam: It's all photoshopped.
Austreania: Here you go, it's on the LEX though, you'll have to register to download it.
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=112

Share this comment

'Nanjing', 'Tan Jiang', You gotta thing w/ China? I speak chinese and those are chinese names, hahahaha. :ohyes: Keep up the good work!

Share this comment