• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The End

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plane-Crash12000

I regret to inform you that this city journal is officially over.

The reason I am ending this CJ is because my computer got infected by a virus and I had to restore it.

I lost all my plugins, my regions, everything! A year of work down the drain. I tried different data recovery programs but none worked. I was only able to recover a few old pictures of Whitevale. The chances of me recovering Whitevale are very slim.

The good news is that I am now thinking of maybe restarting Whitevale but it will be the modern version of it and not a natural growth CJ. Please leave any suggestions of stuff I should download for Whitevale.

RIP - Whitevale

1889 - 1959

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

That's terrible! :noway: I hate viruses and I was really looking forward to what would happen next. This happened to me on my sisters birthday, but there was nothing recovered from it. I lost 5 wealthy cities and my favorite was some huge suburb full of mansions of all kinds. I feel sorry for you. But maybe if you make the modern version of Whitevale, it could maybe be the size of Austin, Texas, and maybe use some Jascnow and Nofunk buildings. You shouldn't delete this one though, it inspired me to make a city I really like. Just a suggestion, I know how you feel. :(

Share this comment

Let's just say that the city of Whitevale went through a bad natural disaster. I'm sorry about your computer getting a virus. I will continue to look forward to see what you will do next.

Share this comment

aww it happen to me too i had a region with 10 million inhabitans and i lost everything so i had to start all over again currently my new region has 1 million inhabitans

Share this comment