• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Two County Landfills

Craig-Abcvs

Two County Landfills

Now of course for years and years we have all be quite happily tossing our garbage over the side of the tile using the PEG Garbage Chute.

But what about the neighbouring tile you ask... doesn't the garbage just get shoved from one tile to the next in some kind of dodgy neighbour deal?

Good question... so I decided to test this out.

Here are two standard issue rural neighbours... the county line actually bisects the two county landfills down the middle. Both adjoining counties send their garbage there and bulldoze it in.

CountyTip7.jpg

On one side we have the county of Redoubt and its landfill... as you can quite plainly see the garbage happily disappears over the side...

CountyTip5.jpg

CountyTip6.jpg

Over in Clevedon Valley their landfill backs onto the Redoubt County one... as you can quite plainly see the garbage happily disappears over the side...

CountyTip8.jpg

CountyTip9.jpg

They are a little more hygiene conscious, and their trash trucks, use the SPAR wheel washer on the way out...

CountyTip10.jpg

So... where does the garbage go? Good question. All I know is that both sides keep shoving it in, and the garbage just keeps disappearing!

Now that is what I call 'falling through the cracks'!

PEG - Garbage Chute

Landfill Plop

Prens likes this

10 Comments

Haha, funny post Craig. I always assumed that there was a black hole at the bottom of the chute that is steadily expanding and will soon consume us all >.<
Craig-Abcvs and Mikeaut1 like this

Share this comment

god ur really good at tree thingy. btw how long u "furnish" ur region with all of that gorgeous tree? I myself very tired when come to that XD

Share this comment

[quote name='Glorg' timestamp='1305204262']
god ur really good at tree thingy. btw how long u "furnish" ur region with all of that gorgeous tree? I myself very tired when come to that XD
[/quote]

Well the pines to come in clusters... but yeah it takes freaking ages... I put the grid on and basically go up and down the grid, and up and down the grid, and up and down the grid...

Share this comment