• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Arizona

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

SchulmArizona!!

Welcome to MTV's Spring Break... live from Northern Arizona! We have a special treat for you... some pictures taken in Sedona, home of the red rocks. Here, the red rocks are free... coyotes and roadrunners sold separately [additional coyote accessories available from Acme for an additional charge]. Enjoy a few pix taken by yours truly!

az01.jpg

az02.jpg

az03.jpg

az04.jpg

az05.jpg

az06.jpg

az07.jpg

az08.jpg

az09.jpg

az10.jpg

Hope you like them. If you are all good boys and girls, I will give you some more pix soon!

Meep Meep!

acme_road_runner.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

http://www.revolverm...olor=a00000&m=1

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Escilnavia[/b] [i]Obrigado![/i] It was great… quite different and a real change of scenery. Lots of cool natural vistas. I have not been anywhere quite like it.

[b]ImVhOzzi[/b] We had a great time. Thanks for enjoying the pictures.

[b]Penguin1634[/b] I was there once before, some years ago. The weather was bad when we were there the first time. So I am very glad to see it in the full sunlight and nice temperatures. Now to try for Mount Rushmore… went twice and BOTH times it was fogged in so bad you could not see a thing!

[b]Craig[/b] LOL… I’d say well over 1000 pix were taken with The Big Guy. All went well and a good time was had by all.

[b]Heitomat[/b] Thanks! I am glad you like it. And I agree – quite a change of scenery for many of us. More goodies will be posted soon.

[b]Craig[/b] Well, not exactly… but a few places we went through were [ßà] this close to being exact clones of it!

[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right][Volume 3 Update #158][/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]

Share this comment