• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

the town is open for every type of industry. I couldn't resist to create com and res zones also, commie style - my favorite :)

Sign in to follow this  
bane83

pancevojul3128213030314.jpg

pancevojun2127813030311.jpg

pancevojun1327713030310.jpg

pancevomay1828513030317.jpg

pancevonov2227713030311.jpg

pancevofeb2628313030315.jpg

pancevofeb1285130303171.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like your style!

Perhaps you should look at some areal images of real cities so you can get the layout perfected more. Usually the lots are pretty big when looking at soviet era micro-districts, so I had to lot a few things myself. Well worth the effort though!

Makes me want to post an update of my CJ.

Cheers buddy,
-Todd

Share this comment

I'll do that, Todd, this is only a 'pilot project' :))) I certainly do need extra space for these big buildings, as I said, this city has one goal: supply the neighbors with electricity. Btw, I would be thankful if you gave me some link for avenue and road roundabout fillers and some diagonal grass and pavement fillers. I can't zone the land every time I want pavement to appear on diagonal roads, maybe I want to plop something right there... Thnx again 4 comment. :)

Share this comment

Mike, I was not so patient with the trees...but I tried not to make them a negative contribute to city's beautification... 8) now I'll take a bigger piece of land so I can build the old city center, suburbs, river/sea ports... Also I need to download some new stuff for my airports...

Share this comment

Bane, za sledeci update se potrudi da se ovaj meni ne vidi (znas da mozes da kliknes na onaj minus u donjem levom uglu i tako ga sakrijes). Imas divne savete i ovde u omnibusu, a i na sc4devotion koji su jako korisni. Drzim ti fige!
Od ostalih saveta, razmisli o naslovima koje koristis za svaku pricu. Vise su to tvoji komentari koje mozes da ukljucis u telo update-a. ;)

Share this comment

mogao bih stvarno taj meni da sakrijem... :]
sad cu da pogledam savete, pokusacu da se nateram na citanje :cry:
hvala, Vlasky, nadam se da cu naci savete za gradnju RH puteva, nikako mi se ne dopadaju, puno mesta zauzimaju... :/

Share this comment