Tarvastu

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Vihlus' fall

Sign in to follow this  
Coppertown2

Founded almost 50 years before any other city in the bay area Vihlus fell prey to its own greed and short lived awesomeness. During the war for independence the richest people from around the region fled to the safest port: Vihlus Sadam, Sovidettermminatt was like a massive ball of fire the whole time, and all of the younger, poorer refugees had to find newer places to settle. "why not build up? we have the technology!" argued some lawmakers, but Vihlus was transforming itself into a heart breaking beauty queen!

Vihlus-3Dec1101303067930.png

look at those curves! you can't build up with such nice neighborhoods!

various laws and restrictions made development impossible in Vihlus, and the city was becoming a retirement town. As the young workers from Ialjuva traveled to their jobs in Vihlus they crossed a small undeveloped suburban area, Staarma.

Staarma-4Jan281302320416.png

Staarma had lots of land which pulled the population west, this helped spark the growth of Ialjuva, Staarma became a big suburb, but Ialjuva had bigger plans:

They decided to do three things,

I)All residential and commercial zoning is medium density.

II)Power is to be imported and garbage exported to reduce pollution

III)Build the first national University

And WAZZAAAHHMMM!!! from out of nowhere a small town on the Idondett Poolsaar becomes the fastest growing city in the nation.

Ialjuva-9Oct891302319009.png

"Wazahm[!!!]: Onomatopoeia, Sound made by a fast growing city"

Vihlus was still enjoying a splendid cup of tea and biscuits when a messenger from Ialjuva walked into the Former Colonial Government Building holding in his hands a signed document containing 11 out of 16 signatures of the Igorsmott Council declaring Ialjuva the National capital.

(It's terrible era-inspired political cartoon time!)

Ialjuva-king.jpg

It is not clear if this cartoon depicts Ialjuva's rise to national Capital, or Ialjuva's TERRIBLE fashion sense... Historians are still split about the meaning.

Vihlus stopped growing and Ialjuva grew like a mad man... who grows a lot...

Up Next: Tarvastu's National Symbols and stuff... haha

Comments, suggestions, tips, and ratings welcome! all blackmail has to be sent in Morse Code please! hehe

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

1, comment: very nice city 2, suggestion: maybe a different water modd to complement the city, I hate Maxis water, Tips: maybe flatten the land better, so you wont have those curves and wrinkles in the middle of the neighborhoods, all and all its pretty good for a start

Share this comment

[quote name='escilnavia' timestamp='1303084013']
1, comment: very nic----
[/quote]
Hey there! thanks! I have been looking for a different Water mod but I haven't found one I like :/ today I started to flatten out Ialjuva, I't looking good, opened up a whole lotta space.. I will post about that on a later occasion! thanks!

Share this comment