The new city

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Start

Sign in to follow this  
Coolguy 2011

The New city is like any other city. Except it has the exclusive PEG Area 52 lot that no one knows about except the mayor(me) and the SimNation Armed Forces. It all starts out when the city is going through tough financial times. The unemployment rates soars to just below 50% and illiteracy as well as mortality rates that out pace births 9:1 soar to a record high of 70%. The factories that remain pump several cubic tons of greenhouse gases into the air, per day, per factory and in the meanwhile, the remaining people eat junk food and play video games all day. To help with this situation, the SimNation Armed Forces(SNAF) secretly offered the mayor Area 52. They claimed if this was kept a secret, they would offer 4,000 simoleans every month. I agreed. But, one day, the SimCity Agricultural Association(SCAA)decided to check for their Simtropolis modd/lot permit and readme. Farmer Brown was going to check the farm, and electric barbed wire and the menacing 5 government issue SUVs were no surprise to him. He knocked on the door. No one came. He knocked again. Suddenly, a sniper shot came out of nowhere and disintegrated Farmer Brown instantly! Dual anti aircraft plasma blasters pulled out of the shed and computerized chain guns started shooting in all directions! Along with this, sirens, and government issue SUVs driving everywhere with the backseat agents shooting shotguns, the locals were scared! What will happen in the next? Seriously, I'm open for suggestions.

Sorry, I can't put any pictures in my city journal.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

I honestly think you will get more looks if you add some pictures. Plus it would be nice to see what your talking about!

Share this comment

Actually, I can't put pictures in my CJ unless I have an official full on tutorial, and even if I did, the problems I listed there are seriously off the charts, even for SimCity.

Share this comment