• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

19 Comments

Thank you all! Evillions, yes you do. :P

escilnavia: The flora is by Girafe (mostly) and is on the LEX. The terrain mod is a work-in-progress by me, with textures by kodlavag. I plan on releasing it in the future once it is actually done.
Vlasky likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='_marsh_' timestamp='1302980387']
Thank you all! Evillions, yes you do. :Pescilnavia: The flora is by Girafe (mostly) and is on the LEX. The terrain mod is a work-in-progress by me, with textures by kodlavag. I plan on releasing it in the future once it is actually done.
[/quote]

Does that include those flora MM frogface huts? :P

Share this comment

The Frogface houses where made into mmplops by me. I am not releasing them unless frogface gives me permission to. He has not been online, so there is not a good chance they will be.

Share this comment

Very Nice beach my friend I am going to have to PM you about how do you make Mayor Mode Flora cuz there are a few things I want to turn into them.
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

Your entire CJ is incredible! I've got to ask you a few questions about the terrain from your airport update!

1. What terrain and water mods are you using?
2. How do you make the trees look so dense?
3. The rocky coasts, with the marshy grass and stuff, is that a mod or something plopable?

Once again terrific work mate!

Share this comment

Mattyboy: Check out my "Flora Work in Al Aauim" update for info on ploppables. ;)

The terrain mod is Heblem's Yucatan terrain mod, and the water is photoshopped. ;)

Share this comment