• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

1680 - 1690

Paulobergonci

Replies

Shulmanator

I always like seeing historical updates. Nicely done

Thank you very much, i really apreciate your comment.

OrdinarySim

I think those apartments look too modern. I still like this post, though

Thank you, look the comment im gonna make down there, it explain why those buildings.

gc6164

i agree with ordinary sim... but the city looks great very realistic..

Oh, thank you very much!

Kevin

Great update, love the evolution of the roads.

Thanks, its so cool to see the city improving.

supercity124

There are no cars in the year 1680 !!! The automobile has not yet invented until 1895. Also, These apartment buildings are some based in the 1930's. I think you went too fast on the years, decades and, centuries, like a time machine. I am not going to follow this anymore

I know there is no cars in that time, but unfortunately they come with the lots that have parking lots and i cant do nothing about it, what is sad. About the buildings, i searched about residences in the 17 century, and they dont look too modern, i think you guys tought weird that such a small city already have those "tall buildings", but like i said, the city is governed by London, so they bring all their tecnology to New Buckingham. Here some pictures of the residences.

broad.jpg

purcell07.jpg

Hope you change your mind and keep reading it.

1680 - 1690

The city grew significantly in this last decade, the population now is 16.525 inhabitants. Queen Elizabeth is growing to the north direction.

21680.jpg

Now the city has a school, hospital, water system and industries.

King Elementary School is the first school built in the city. It teach the kids from 6 to 10 years. Children above 11 years old already are in work age.

General Hospital only has 4 doctors. That is way too less for the population, that suffer of several diseases caused by the dirt of the city.

The Englishes brought from England some business men to place their factories in the city, generating thousands of jobs, the industries pollutes the air.

newbuckinghammay1512129.jpg

First Big Square is a “big square” where the population goes to relax in their free time. It has a fountain in the middle with an angel.

newbuckinghammay2112129.jpg

Because of the big demand of water, and the river’s water is salty, it was needed to built a rain’s water reservoir to supply the city. All the residences have running water.

newbuckinghammay2412129.jpg

The city is growing vertically, buildings with 7 floors can be seen in the horizon, and they keep growing, housing more people in a small place.

newbuckinghammay1112129.jpg

newbuckinghammay2712129.jpg

Triangle Square is a square in the shape of a triangle with a statue of a mermaid, that protects the sailors.

newbuckinghamjun3121299.jpg

Random Pictures

newbuckinghammay8121299.jpg

Did you remember the church? Look how it is now, 20 years later.

igreja1670.jpg 1670

newbuckinghammay1312129.jpg 1690

Thats all for today, hope you enjoy it

4 Comments

Wow I just went through all previous entries of this journal and I'm so inspired by this!! Excellent work with everything, your photoshopping skills are fine tuned! And great work with the town in this entry, it is a great representation of the past and highly realistic of that time period! :) Keep it up!! :thumb:
Paulobergonci likes this

Share this comment