• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Visiting Core, a metropolis with a heart for green

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdoxxBE

Visiting Core, a metropolis with a heart for green

Welcome back, today it's not going to be about the new seaport but about a city that sponsors the construction of it.

I'm talking about the city named Core.

SimCity42011-04-1513-21-41-19.jpg

As you can see it's located between the revealed part of Meteorite City* and Seaport.

*Meteorite City is much bigger then displayed here, I'll take you there when the time is right.

Here is the layout of the city:

SimCity42011-04-1500-37-46-67.jpg

Because this city houses 350,000 inhabitants a good transport system is needed.

All around the city are GLR for easy transport.

Each day more than 200,000 people use this feature to get to there work, recently they've also installed a metro that connects all important points in Core.

SimCity42011-04-1513-25-34-81.jpg

Core by night.

There also is a airport, called Correction, named after the architect who build it and the nearby train station.

Mosaic1-4.jpg

Too let you get more familiar with the city I'll show some pictures.

2v7v687.jpg

Full size.

2gt7rzl.jpg

Full size.

SimCity42011-04-1513-24-41-92.jpg

SimCity42011-04-1513-24-17-65.jpg

Right in the middle of the city is the central park, where people can relax, eat dinner, just take a midnight walk, ...

Hope you enjoyed!

jakehh likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

Nice work Adooxx!! This city certainly displays a likeness for parks and green. I bet the air quality in this city is fantastic! :P

This city's downtown is a little bit too repetitive in my humble opinion, but at the same time it helps bring some color to the city. Overall, great work as always and keep it up with this region! :thumb:
AdoxxBE likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='Mikeaut1' timestamp='1302913662']
Nice work Adooxx!! This city certainly displays a likeness for parks and green. I bet the air quality in this city is fantastic! :PThis city's downtown is a little bit too repetitive in my humble opinion, but at the same time it helps bring some color to the city. Overall, great work as always and keep it up with this region! :thumb:
[/quote]

Thank you :) The air quallity is great yes :D
The problem is, every time when I destroy it the same building pops out again :P

Share this comment

[quote name='Adooxx' timestamp='1302972550']
[quote name='Mikeaut1' timestamp='1302913662']Nice work Adooxx!! This city certainly displays a likeness for parks and green. I bet the air quality in this city is fantastic! :PThis city's downtown is a little bit too repetitive in my humble opinion, but at the same time it helps bring some color to the city. Overall, great work as always and keep it up with this region! :thumb:[/quote]Thank you :) The air quallity is great yes :DThe problem is, every time when I destroy it the same building pops out again :P
[/quote]

That mean's you need some BAT's from the STEX. :)

Share this comment

[quote name='drtravisreyes' timestamp='1302992405']
[quote name='Adooxx' timestamp='1302972550'][quote name='Mikeaut1' timestamp='1302913662']Nice work Adooxx!! This city certainly displays a likeness for parks and green. I bet the air quality in this city is fantastic! :PThis city's downtown is a little bit too repetitive in my humble opinion, but at the same time it helps bring some color to the city. Overall, great work as always and keep it up with this region! :thumb:[/quote]Thank you :) The air quallity is great yes :DThe problem is, every time when I destroy it the same building pops out again :P[/quote]That mean's you need some BAT's from the STEX. :)
[/quote]

I've got a lot BATs from the STEX but only highrise buildings :)

Share this comment

I think the city could also use its own type of architecture. In your pictures it seems that you use all four and in my eyes they just don't mix. Give the city some Identity!

that is all :)

Share this comment