• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

San Courbevailles International Airport

JCmustng11

Airplane-taking-off-1.jpg

Complete Aerial View of the older airport. You can imagine that as it expanded chaotically, the traffic between the concourses to the three runways must be horrific.

NewCity-Mar23001301267165-1.png

Night View

NewCity-Mar25001301267175-1.png

Tunnel leading out of the mountains to the airport

NewCity-Mar20001301267120-1.png

Bridge of the highway leading directly into the airport

NewCity-Mar18001301267098-1.png

Airport Administrative Offices and Passenger Parking (Long Term - Garages, Short Term - Parking Lot)

NewCity-Mar11001301267035-1.png

Airport Power Generators

NewCity-Mar3001301266920-1.png

Expanded Runway and International Concourse at Night

NewCity-Mar28001301267192.png

Arrivals and Departure Terminal

NewCity-Mar15001301267056.png

Again, the main Terminal, attached to a domestic departure wing

NewCity-Mar13001301267046.png

Thanks for viewing, I appreciate your feedback/criticism!

JC

9 Comments

Holy Cow! :O What an awesome airport!! Everything is so detailed and perfect, awesome design to the whole airport! I love the heavy forest of different trees surrounding the airport and the small parkway rolling through the area. What tree controller by Cycledogg are you using for this city?

Keep up the excellent work, I'll definitely be checking in more often!! :ohyes:

Share this comment

[b]RedLexington33[/b] - Thanks!

[b]Mikeaut1[/b] - For the trees that encroach on the actual grass of the airport, I used mayor mode plopable trees so as no to accidentally place any on the runways or tarmac (I think Atlantic Mountain Forest or Leafy Green was the specific one) and for the tree controller, I am using the CPT Olympic Coast Tree Controller. Just go to the BSC Lot Exchange, search 'tree controller' and it should be the first one. Hope that helps!!
Mikeaut1 likes this

Share this comment

pimmapman - This I am not sure of, as I built this for my CJ. However, when I click on the tower, and a few other of the airport pieces, it gives me a capacity reading... The question would probably be better for those who developed the AC Airport Packs. It took me a while to figure everything out, but after that it was pretty easy. So I'm sure you can make it if I can!

Share this comment

Now THAT is a huge airport.... good thing too... some of those planes are massive! Great looking layout though :thumb:

Share this comment