Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A kingdom has born

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arbogli

In a little island in the Paciffic Ocean a new kingdom has born. The Kingdom of Abry!

kingdomofabry.png

How will grow this new country in our world? Only the future can know what wonders and people will see this island of the paradise. People of all countries are comming to the new land of opportunities and they will make big this land!

kingdomofabry.th.png V2:abryv2.th.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

Wow awesome design for your Kingdom, it looks really detailed and elaborate! :thumb: The region looks conducive to development as well. May I suggest adding in some trees and maybe a terrain mod or water texture to make it less "Maxisy?" Also for future updates, try and keep your images in JPEG format. Images in PNG format often takes a little more time to load and are usually larger in file size. :)

Excellent work so far, I can't wait to see what the Kingdom of Abry will look like!

Share this comment

Thanks for the info (and the comment), I'll put the images as .jpg for future updates, but the region probably need time to load because is the biggest size alowed in the game and I didn't resize the image :)

Anyway, maybe I'll look for some terrain mod to make it more realistic. (If someone have a suggestion about the mod, I'm all ears)
Mikeaut1 likes this

Share this comment

Take a look at some of the Terrain Mods from Cycledogg (The Meadowshire Mod comes to mind, its gorgeous!) :D

Share this comment