• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Missile Launch

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

Missile Launch

The evil nation of Queensferry is using their military base on the eastern Schulmania coast both as a launching point for future ground assaults and for missile attacks. A missile base has been built in their Model City atop the ruins of the East Devonshire capital. Up until this point, launches seem to have been more for calibrating targeting equipment and not against us. That is, until now. The first missile attacks against Schulmania were just launched.

MISSILE.gif

Meanwhile, unsuspecting Schulmania, with no radar or other detection technology, has no idea what has been launched against them. One can only wonder what scenic vista will be marred by charred rubble when the fiendish enemy is finished with their volleys of missiles. If Schulmania had air reconnaissance or radar, this is what they would have seen

barak-1-anti-missile-ship-point-defense-system.jpg

173-0525125045-missile-3.jpg

Curious to know what the targets for this assault are? Here’s the map showing the attack in detail.

missilestrike1.jpg

The targets are Atkinos Crossroads, a strategic trading town located where the Atkinos, South Wirdleonia and New Atkinos districts meet and Little Castle, key to the defense of the southern plains.

Let’s see what damage has been done to these areas.

atk-CA4.jpg

atk-CA3.jpg

atk-CA2.jpg

atk-CA1.jpg

The destruction was complete in Atkinos Crossroads…

lcburn1.jpg

lcburn2.jpg

lcburn3.jpg

lcburn4.jpg

lcburn5.jpg

The destruction of Little Castle has also devastated the town. Queensferry has a potent new weapon and any town in Schulmania is now at risk of meeting the same fate as these two.

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=3rXU8c4Lsn1&color=a00000&m=1

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

oh, no it doesn't look to good, considering that the Quennsferrians are already on the mainland. I agree with heitomat I wonder what twist will let Schulmania win the war, best wishes buddy

Share this comment

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Heitomat[/b] Thank you. I appreciate that. We are going to… but we are outclassed in military technology. But we will have our day.

[b]Mikeaut1[/b] Indeed… trouble is coming to our shores.

[b]Escilnavia[/b] [i]Obrigado![/i] We need all the help we can get!

[b]Craig[/b] Perhaps our ambassadors in Schulmauckland and Terra Canis can score us some nifty new equipment to go on the offensive?

[b]9988[/b] Thanks! Those buggs are evil, but we have right on our side.

[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right][Volume 3 Update #157][/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
PS: To the anonymous person rating down my posts, a message—if you think it bugs me, think again. My work speaks for itself. Methinks I have detected a jealous person…

[right] [/right]

Share this comment