• Comments
  • Views

1989-1991

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riiga

banner_ostergarda.jpg

1989-1991

First of all I wish to apologize for being lazy and not posting updates. :whatevs:

Due to the onging recession, it was decided to put more money into infrastructure despite the recent budget cuts. However, it wasn't the previously uncompleted part that was to be built, but rather a new motorway junction. A partial Y-interchange was chosen since there isn't enough space for a full interchange.

1991-0.jpg

The finished interchange - Vemstorp Junction. (Trafikplats Vemstorp)

1991-1.jpg

1991-2.jpg

1991-3.jpg

- riiga

Francis90b, jakis and Slashback like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

I've been lurking the latest updates in this CJ, and I have to say this is one of the most detailed historical CJs out here. It's relatively "easy" to download a bunch of Middle Age BATs and say you're making a historical CJ, but this one; in the 20th century, requires a good knowledge of the history of your own country (Sweden, isn't it?). I have no idea about Sweden's history, but I think it looks really cool on SC4!

Share this comment

Fascinating update, it's always a pleasure to look at your work and it's always realistic. I really like historical CJs and completely agree with TekindusT that this is one of the best out there.

Share this comment

I'll add my agreement to TekindusT here, such a well crafted and realised CJ.
It's always a delight to read your updates, my only fear is that we've nearly caught up with modern times and I don't want to see this CJ end :noway:

Share this comment

[b]Replies:[/b]

[b]TekindusT:[/b] Thank you very much! And yes, the general idea is to try and recreate Swedish 20th century history, though mostly architecture and infrastructure.

[b]ImVhOzzi:[/b] Thanks!

[b]panthersimcity4:[/b] Thank you!

[b]Thomaskrules:[/b] What can I say, I feel honoured. :)

[b]Reikhardt:[/b] Everything must come to an end, and so this CJ. But it isn't over yet, I still have to make updates from 1995 to 2011. ;)

Share this comment