• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New Industrial Area ± 61.000 Iht$$$ Jobs

Arnold001

BannerMetNweVlag_3.jpg

Hi you all.

The long picture I posted yesterday was just a test from me of how I could post a large picture.

Now my week 14 journal including the replies.

@ panthersimcity4: Thanks and good that you spot that I am cleaning my city’s whit my home made lots :D

@ MelbourneDesigns: Maybe i would upload my region only thing is that it is not finished. So when it is finished I will and tell you ok

@ NYCisBig...; @ tonyr: Thanks

@ Mikeaut1: Thanks and I am looking for good R$ and R$$ mid-rise lots the thing is that there a not many good looking ones to be found.

There are many high and low rise R$ R$$ lots only good looking mid-rise is hard to find. So i am still looking any suggestions?

Ok now the pictures of last weeks work around in my city.

Fist you wil see some pictures of my newly made industrial area that gives jobs to ± 61.000 IHT$$.

004_Vapiano_02.jpg

004_Vapiano_03.jpg

004_Vapiano_04.jpg

004_Vapiano_05.jpg

004_Vapiano_01.jpg

Now some pictures of last weeks make-over area’s.

003_Emerald_NorthWest_03.jpg

003_Emerald_NorthWest_02.jpg

003_Emerald_NorthWest_01.jpg

003_Emerald_NorthEast_02.jpg

003_Emerald_NorthEast_01.jpg

002_GreatEmeraldCenter_04.jpg

002_GreatEmeraldCenter_03.jpg

002_GreatEmeraldCenter_02.jpg

002_GreatEmeraldCenter_01.jpg

Thats it for this weeks update, I hope your enjoyed. Greets

rdawkinsjr78 likes this

3 Comments

Wow, really impressive city journal update!!!! :thumb: I really love the uniqueness of this city journal, great work with those makeover areas and I love that huge forest!! The thing that really got me about this update too was your attention to the transportation network and all the tunnels you put in. Keep up the excellent work!! :golly:

Share this comment

Absolutely lovely high-tech area. I really like the monorail tunnels. I like how you added the white background behind the cities, I always found the dark default one to be kinda depressing. :P

Share this comment