Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Parks....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timmystwin

It came to my attention I hadn't uploaded any of the national park islands I had made. (For anyone that has seen the massive region shot the main one is that massive island on the edge of the rendered cities.)

But it wouldn't be me if I didn't drip feed you guys, so here's a teaser. (Yes more is coming, but I am adding effects. Don't expect them for next time, I am crap, but they may be ok.)

montageh.png

And for anyone thinking about the fallout buildings I am doing, I haven't got them done right yet. A levels are in the way, as is my complete lack of skill with the BAT

Francis90b and Sexysark:P like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

ok... so I dont want to mess with the update... BUT, how come there's a waterfall with that amount of water? I mean, as far as I know, waterfalls require water, and since the original waterfall comes from a lake I doubt that amount of water coudl be there... you have to make a river so that it makes sense... in order for a pic to be real, not only the terrain or the water has to look real, but also the "general" rules, such as... amount of water... trees... etc etc..

Share this comment

Im using the LBT Yucatan terrain mod. And one of PEG's rock mods that i edited a bit.

And i know, but i got bored and made it. I see all your points, but the other side of that at the minute is a rather delicate forest scene i didnt want to ruin by making the top bit smaller. And that was an experiment in ploppable trees, which i havent used much to date.

Now go and look at _marsh_'s CJ's, find problems with those pictures, i dare you.

Oh and thanks Sam :L

Share this comment