• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Future of Sevaio V'uur Préte

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huston

The Future of Sevaio v'uur Préte

Teaser for the technologically advanced future of Sevaio v`uur Préte, Capital of the Dominican Union

mosaiccityofsvp.jpg

:ducky:

Sevaio%2BV%2527uur%2BPrete-Jun.%2B13%252C%2B001301908052.jpg

(Earth results to lack of space and Buildings are built anywhere, as land becomes a precious treasure. Offices here a built alongside a cleaner Industry, so little harm is done:P)

Briefing: Mankind of Earth advance rapidly and future technology comes in reach quicker then the last, and previous European architecture disappears even faster when the population bursts from 6 billion to 20 Billion on Earth.

New Space age develops, and new planets are colonized by Humanity. New Weapons and Super Weapons are developed, Llithustania being a lead in the World for Planetary protection from interstellar risk.

See the next real update in a few! Thanks for viewing!

:bunny:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

Nice work! I like to see some SimMars buildings in the future. They're great additions especially to futuristic cities.
(I suggest doing some lotting because of the dusty base texture and overlay textures and to fit to your specifications.)
NYCisBig... and Huston like this

Share this comment

[quote name='Evillions' timestamp='1302052586']
Nice work! I like to see some SimMars buildings in the future. They're great additions especially to futuristic cities.
(I suggest doing some lotting because of the dusty base texture and overlay textures and to fit to your specifications.)
[/quote]

Or you can check my mod "[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/25410-memories-of-the-colonists/"]Memories of the Colonists[/url]", that contain ready-for-use reloted SimMars buildings. :)
Huston and NYCisBig... like this

Share this comment