• Views

1670 - 1680

Paulobergonci

Replies

saathoff37

looks great :)

Thank you very much! ;)

mks24

I always have been a sucker for historical content.

Between 1500-1900 imperialism shaped the very nations that are now leading the world. Keep up the good work and you'll have a reader for a long time.

Its hard to find them! And hard to use them too, there some historical buildings with parking lot :| as you can see in Aquare Fort. Hope you keep reading it, it keeps geting better.

friendly31

I really enjoy your emphasis on creative historical fiction. This really is interesting and accurate on life of the 16th and 17th centuries. Congratulations!

Thank you, keep reading it ;)

iuri99

Remember me Age of Empires 3.

lol, so true!

OrdinarySim

Yep, life was VERY boring those days... anyway, great CJ and hoping for the industrial revolution.

Yeah, there is a industrial revolution in this city!

1670 - 1680

In 1680,the population of Queen Elizabeth was 6503 inhabitants.newbuckinghamaug2051299.jpg

The cityfounded its first school, The Elementay School, that attends children from 8 to12 years and teach them all about working in the farms. With 13 years they endthe school and go to work.

newbuckinghamaug2806129.jpg

Most of theresidences are houses of 2 floors, but some buildings with 5 floors were built,the city is quite evolved in the constructions.

newbuckinghamaug2106129.jpg

newbuckinghamoct8051299.jpg

newbuckinghamoct1105129.jpg

The AquareFort was built, in roman style, it has 4 observation towers, so the observerhas a privileged view of the region.

newbuckinghamaug1505129.jpg

Around1678, the earth streets were replaced by rock streets, because the populationgrew and in the rainy days, 6500 people walking on them , turned the streetsinto mud rivers, getting the city and the interior of the buildings dirty. Thestones were collected from the rivers around the city.

newbuckinghamsep2606129.jpg

Some of thefirst houses and the square were preserved in honor to the bravure of thepeople that scared the Spaniards away from the town, the houses keep strong,just like the population.

newbuckinghamoct6051299.jpg

The PigHead Tavern is the first city bar. It is actually a disgrace to the city, themen abandon their families to drink with their friends, get drunk and fight.There was deaths already. Theres a legend that says a woman called Joan Birmigwas almost raped by two guys inside the bar, she killed both. What they didn’t knowis that she was a gunfighter from west USA.

newbuckinghamsep7821301.png

Some industries were built in the city, owned bybritish men.newbuckinghamsep2406129.jpg

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no cars in the year 1680 !!! The automobile has not yet invented until 1895. Also, These apartment buildings are some based in the 1930's. I think you went too fast on the years, decades and, centuries, like a time machine. I am not going to follow this anymore.

Share this comment