• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

25 Comments

Lordy oh lord.. What do we have here? Another set of images from Southeast Asia? :noway: But really, keep up the great work!!! This still me more inspiration, don't leave the middle eastern set! :idea:
TekindusT, _marsh_ and Slashback like this

Share this comment

Oh, a collection of real pics... *looks closer* Are they SC4 pics? *faints*

You're on a good streak of epic updates, please take your time to make them but keep with them!
Dirktator and _marsh_ like this

Share this comment

Congratulations, your CJ was number one on Ben's Top Ten for the week ending 24 March.

I was fooled by your joke update yesterday for quite some time! I even went over to SC4Dev to see if I could get the full mosaic. Nicely done.

And wow, this current update is equally impressive compared to your recent updates. The city looks incredible. In particular, I like the subtle additions you've made to the small shacks - smoke from the fires, for example.

Congratulations again - your CJ is number one on Ben's Top ten this week.
_marsh_ and Dirktator like this

Share this comment

i absolutely LOVE how you detailed the beaches. Very nice work.

Is it appropriate of me to ask where you got the rocks, trees etc. you used in detailing your forests?

Share this comment

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Yet, no words can describe the beauty here. I can't imagine the time it took you to create such detail.

Share this comment

[color=#323232][size=2] Looks very realistic, how did the creator have the rain effect in his city screenshots ?[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#323232"] I really like the shoreline
[/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#323232"]
[/color][/size]
[color=#323232][size=2]
[/size][/color]

Share this comment

Crazy detail to your coast man. I love how the trees seem to naturally end where the rocks and sand shale start and flow into the water. I hope to be able to do at least a half decent amount of work on my coastal areas.

Share this comment

REPLIES

DCmetro, panthersimcity4, TekindusT, ImVhOzzi, sumwonyuno, joe323, Kevin, morpheus2n2, Alejanjro24, lukeallyn, acebloodshot, computerguy, SimNation, tonyr, Arnold001, Cleaner475, Aemilius_sc4 & SimCity4IE: Thank you all![img]../../../public/style_emoticons/default/43.gif[/img]
Evillions: I work on whatever style makes me happy at the time. ;)
Benedict: Thank you. It seems I've been at the top of that list for a while now. [img]../../../public/style_emoticons/default/41.gif[/img] And it's great that you got the joke. Most people just gave up on it. [img]../../../public/style_emoticons/default/17.gif[/img]
Yoshiisland: Look at my entry titled "Flora Work in Al Aauim. There are a lot of links to the stuff I use in there. ;)
Dirkitator: Interesting to see a comment from you. [img]../../../public/style_emoticons/default/38.gif[/img]
IrvingTwoSmokes: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/24793-grey-rocks/ [img]../../../public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment