• Comments
  • Views

Aldoak | Rocking it up to Fourty

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThomasSimpson

Aldoak-ent5-01-1.jpg

Aldoak-ent5-02-1.jpg

Welcome back to Aldoak, in North Ontano for a quick update. Today we’re starting off east of the main village, in the small hamlet of Olieva Rock. Olieva is a tiny, coastal place where only a few farmers and their families live. The local railway station is the only real link to the outside world.

aldoakent603.jpg

Now it’s time to see a mosaic from Aldoak village itself. I hope you enjoy it.

aldoakent604.png

To end this 40th update, we’re taking a peek at all of the Cattala cities ever featured – Aldoak, Brunswick, Calora, Celeste, Eurellia, Rhodes, Seina and San Pietro.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

Congratulations with your 40th update! It's a great one as well. I love your use of custom content, and the variety that follows. The pictures from your cities proves my point: You're a master of diverse building!

Share this comment

[img]http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af277/thomasain/AIN%20Other/Cattala-Test/global-replies.png[/img]

It's incredible to see so many comments - thank you all very much.

Heitomat: Thank you so much! It's so great to see you commenting on my CJ, and thank you for compliment - it means a lot.

Skimbo: Thanks! And thank you for viewing Cattala.

Evillions: Thank you again, old friend. :)

Bedropark: Welcome to Cattala, and thank you!

Quatropette: The tree controller is by _marsh_, and a lot of the grass in my cities is just re-lotted BSC park grass, without the trees. I hope that helps.

Paulobergonci: Thank you, and welcome to Cattala.

Doguzo: Thanks!

Share this comment