Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The beggining ...

Sign in to follow this  
bosisko

Hello to all forum users.

I'm watching for a few years the beautiful pictures of people building their cities.

Now I'll try my abilities.

So I come from Szczecin and my city in the game will have a lot of elements from the real city of Szczecin.

Everything is at the moment testing phase. The individual elements are changing so that attracted my eye and fit the rest ofcomposing into one consistent whole.

Every day I change, I add, remove various elements looking for the best solution.

The city climbing to the top very slowly and does not yet have any numbers so I invite you to view photos and to comment on them.

Best regards

Luke M.

For all who want to keep track of my work over the city I have prepared a blog with photos and descriptions.

Feel free to comment pictures and entries

MY BLOG

Any moment I'll do an English version of the blog.

==================================================================================================

1. Main station - on the left - package sorting facility.

Foto%201.jpg

2. The main station.

Foto%202.jpg

3. Main station with magazines.

Foto%203.jpg

4. A piece of main station area and rail bridge.

Foto%204.jpg

to be continued ...

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks awesome so far. I went to Szczecin a few years ago and loved it. I really like the Pomeranian Duke's Palace there, very beautiful.

Share this comment

[quote name='Jchan_777' timestamp='1301411681']
nice it really gives a Europe-feeling keep up the good work oh and where did you get the parking lots near the station those were cool!
[/quote]

Thanks. I made my self this parking lots. They are created in LotEditor.

[quote name='panthersimcity4' timestamp='1301438483']
Looks awesome so far. I went to Szczecin a few years ago and loved it. I really like the Pomeranian Duke's Palace there, very beautiful.
[/quote]

Oh nice! :thumb: When you went in Sszczecin?
The Pomeranian Duke's Palace was renovated and now they building under this Palace an old town.

Share this comment