Dimland

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dimland to reconsider its nuclear power policy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mitsos

The disaster in Fukushima shows that nuclear energy is not safe at all. For that reason Dimland is considered to find other ways to cover its energy needs with more environmental friendly power sources such as solar and wind power. At this moment a program called E.E.P. (energy efficiency program) already running in order to reduce co2 emissions by 15% in this decade. The energy produced in Dimland from nuclear power plants is 45%. There are 27 nuclear reactors throughout the country. Now we must reduce the percentage by 50 % at the end of 2020.

Radiation fallout during Chernobyl disaster in 1986

The picture below shows the largest nuclear plant in Dimland located in Iviros in south Dimland.

iviros7jan.jpg

karag likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

I've been about to download this BAT several times, but I have never liked its texturing... But with a layout like this, I think I'll reconsider my opinion!

Share this comment

This is your best update yet, your pictures look sharper than before. However don't panic after Fukushima, that was an exceptional natural disaster that happened!

Share this comment

I love this plant, whre could I download it?

BTW, There are powerful reasons for and against nuclear power, but I don't think Fukushima, being such an extreme event as it is, can change the debate much from a rational point of view.

Share this comment