• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Random Shots

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

OrdinarySim: Gracias por tu comentario, Ander! Answered by PM.

ImVhOzzi: Thank you for your comment, my friend! I'm so glad you liked it, maybe I post this pics and a seaport general shot in the "Show us your seaports" thread... It was my second try and I think it turned out pretty well...

jj88: Thanks for commenting, my friend! Well, you know how corrupt is everything here in Krasnoslobodsk.

figgy: Thank you for your comment! If you finish watching the update with a taste of rust, it means I've made it well!

Reikhardt: Thanks for commenting! The worse, the better!

Daan300: Thanks for your comment! I'm so glad to see a comment by you about my seaport because I was inspired in your The Illyrian Coast's seaports among others to build mine...

Adrianor: Gracias por comentar! Bueno, en cuanto a las texturas supongo que no hay nada que pueda hacer, pero si miras detenidamente la primera imagen verás errores... Well, as for the textures, I guess there's nothing I can do, but if you look carefully the first pic you'll see mistakes...

k50dude: Thank you for your comment, my friend! Answered in the comments section. BTW, I just can't wait to see your Simlympics Bid at SimSports!

Frdm920: Thanks for commenting, my friend! LOL, it's not the first time you all say something hardcore is going on... Definately, I know how to finish this CJ when I decide it's over...

Skimbo: Thank you for your comment! The "old port" is intended to be designed as it had been designed in the era the ships weren't as massive as they are now; I guess it turned out nicely...

Benedict: Thanks for commenting! I think that more than the boats, are the containers the ones that make the third pic more colorful. Maybe I should have taken this one in black & white...

Mithrik: Thank you for commenting!

the00guvna: Thank you for your comment!

Sc4Playar: Thanks for your comment!

nico15821: Thanks for commenting! You would do nothing throwing out the mayor. You should throw out the "president", the heads of department, the governors...

heitomat: Thanks for commenting! I think I have to share the half of the "success" of this pic with you, because you helped me a lot telling how to place the station!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news and bad news this update.

First the good ones: I'm building another Eastern European ghetto city, which will give a little bit more variety to this CJ in a larger city tile. The bad news is that the exam season is coming and probably I won't be able to update in 2-3 weeks, depends on the workload I have. I'll try to post at least an update in this period, but I can promise nothing.

Let's go with the update!

nuevobannerok.jpg

As the regulars know, every update tries to follow a kind of "storyline" this won't because I don't know where to fit the following pics. I guess I'm not specially inspired today.

53815181.jpg

Stations and power lines, nothing strange here; but I just like how the pic looks. From now on, all pics size will be this one.

elcentro4en.jpg

Even though I'm not a big fan of basketball, I know how Eastern European arenas become a "hell" when the important games are played there. The Gazprom Arena is a good example of it. Normally dull and grey, is a good example of how crazy fans can become "the 6th man" during a game.

82600311.jpg

Gasometers. Once they've become obsolete; cities have given them different usages. Some are landmarks, others have been reconverted to arenas or shopping centers. Krasnoslobodsk's ones are a good place to hide all kinds of illegal stuff...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

[i]Es una lastima que no puedas actualizar mas seguido de ahora en adelante. Ojala pases todos tus examenes! [/i][img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/2.gif[/img]
[i]
[/i]
[i]Me gusta en particular la primera imagen; no es tan comun ver redes electricas...Tal vez podrias llenar ese espacio verde con cemento o algo asi en la ultima foto.[/i]

Share this comment

I think I've lost an update here in T&R. Ok, this entry is more dry, but shows new things, so are great.

Supongo que me perdí un post de T&R, esta entrada es algo seca, pero muestra cosas nueva, así que es genial.
¡Suerte con los examenes!

Share this comment

These are great shots. I love those powerlines, and I have a feeling you do too. I like the first picture in particular: Another glimpse of the sunken GLR, the four track station above the underpasses.. Great!

Share this comment

Nice update. And I see heitomat shares my love of your powerlines!

And a belated congratulations for being number one on Ben's Top Ten from December 2010 to March 2011 - an incredible 13 weeks. Amazing work in your CJ, and all the comments update after update show that it was well-deserved. Bravo!

Share this comment

I too love the powerlines. But one thing is that how do you fit all these downloads on your computer. It's hard for a mac since with every download in the game comes a bug.<div>I love that your CJ is also in the the top ten in CJ's! All I have to do is search by rating and your right there.</div>

Share this comment

Amazing! I love how this CJ is all gritty. Most CJ's are utopias, but one can find beauty in even the ugliest circumstances.

Share this comment