Akadia

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Operation Eagle Claw

the00guvna

The Akadian commanders have adopted a strategy of four main thrusts against the Jersey Federation.

akadiastrategyplan.jpg

The first step in cutting the Federation in half is the capture of Montauk, or Operation Eagle Claw. The forces here have two main objectives. First, eliminate this coal mine.

objective1.png

Second, destroy the military base, freight station, and oil tanks in the town of Price.

objective2.png

Operation Eagle Claw begins with a bombardment of Jersey Federation armor stationed on Hill 132, the gateway to the coal mine and Price.

hill132.png

Akadian rocket launchers.

samsites.png

Many hits are scored on the Jersey Federation tanks.

burningtanks.png

bombardment1.png

After a fierce tank battle, the Akadians assemble and begin to bombard the coal mine.

carbonville1.png

carbonville2.png

Now the Akadian armored column moves up the railroad track to get to Price.

armoredcolumn2.png

armoredcolumn1.png

The Akadians assemble on the ridge above Price.

assembledontheridge.png

The bombardment begins.

oiltanks2.png

raildepot1.png

depot1.png

depot2.png

With this Price and the coal mine reduced to rubble, Akadian armored and mechanized infantry can sweep towards the capital, New Antea.

Next update will be a tour of Naval Station Westport, and after that there will be a naval battle and amphibious assault in close proximity of New Antea.

Long live the Akadian Revolution!

Samness and luibsasocer like this

8 Comments

Not a bad CJ...at first I saw all the industrial facilities right next to the residents and thought 'hmm they outta be spread out'.

BUT since this area is in the middle of a war, it makes a lot more sense.

Share this comment

Hey, those are my SAM Sites! Thank you so much for using them in your journal![img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/9.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Nice! Where did you get the battle vehicles? Also, where did you get the rest of the mods/ lots that you used in the battle?

Share this comment

[b]Replies
@alskilz: [/b]Thank you for commenting!
[b]@iuri99: [/b]Thanks for your comment. But in this case, this war is for the better of Akadia.
[b]@Yoshiiland: [/b]Thanks for your feedback, I will take that into account.
[b]@Schulmanator:[/b] They can be found [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/25401-sam-batteries-v2/"]here[/url].
[b]@Davisstevens: [/b]No problem! They look great!
[b]@Coolguy & Jchan_77: [/b]Thanks for your comments! The vehicles are part of the Sim Nation Military (SNM) and can be found at the LEX. As for the buildings in the battle, a number of various places.

Share this comment