• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update Five: Smoke on the Water

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2b2gbi

shipfireheader.jpg

I felt like starting up a little story in my CJ, centering around an event and using the news to communicate the story, along with a bit of description by me of course. Hope you like it. This first section won't have much commentary because it's essentially an introduction, plus a picture is worth a thousand words.

This Afternoon Insulonians were watching their favorite TV shows when this popped on the screen.

shipfirenews.jpg

For Clarification Purposes, Andalusia is a country south of a group of Islands owned by Insulo, and a former possession of Insulo.

Then just minutes later President Clarke, clearly enraged by the "attack" held an impromptu press conference about the incident.

shipfirenews2.jpg

Then about half an hour later they were stunned when this news broke.

shipfirenews3.jpg

To be continued.....

-Jon

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

I'm with wwetom1 on this one, i rarely if ever visit the CJ section, but seeing that pic on the homepage with the ship on fire grabbed me in. Superb photoshopping!
Nilo7 and 2b2gbi like this

Share this comment

Amazing, the smoke effects, and the black lines on the image are perfect. I've actually never seen the lines before on an SC4 image.....I'm curious as to how you did it.
2b2gbi likes this

Share this comment