• Views

Things Are Looking Bad

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

OCCUPATION-ZONE-HEADER.jpg

Things Are Looking Bad

Some stealthy felines have defied the odds to gather intelligence about the ominous settlement the enemy is building over the ruins of the capital of East Devonshire. Things are looking bad – quite bad. The enemy numbers in the thousands and it appears that they have established supply lines back to their evil homeland. Our worst fears may be materializing. Please review the following information.

lookingbad01.jpg

Enemy weapons are building up.

lookingbad02.jpg

Huge, weapons-laden enemy vessels are calling on their new port. Weapons, supplies and assault troops are being offloaded several times each day.

lookingbad03.jpg

Massive containers are being brought in constantly. They are labeled curiously… one says “Chicken”, another “apples” and another “Secret Ingredient”. Our operatives have never seen quotation marks used in food names before. This sounds very suspect. Perhaps some sort of poisoning may be planned.

lookingbad04.jpg

The source of the rancid wet dog smelling cloud wafting over Devonshire has been located.

lookingbad05.jpg

Or maybe this is the source. There’s too many belching smokestacks to be able to pin it on just one. The cloud is choking and viscous.

lookingbad06.jpg

They have residences right next to these nasty places. Ewwww!

lookingbad07.jpg

This area had a different smell – more like a wet towel left on the floor for days.

lookingbad08.jpg

Security seems to be high everywhere. Evading detection was almost impossible. They have some sort of tunnel built. But, we were unable to get close enough to investigate what those fiends have placed underground.

lookingbad09.jpg

Oh noes! The most putrid smell of them all!

lookingbad10.jpg

There’s no telling what indignities they are preparing to inflict upon our land. But, there is no doubt about this: they have come to stay.

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

Slashback likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

Oh no, I will join the military if you tell me how :???:

anyways great update, you probably have the best war in a C.J

Share this comment

Things really are looking bad. I hope the Schulmania government has a way of dealing with things.
- A good way, of course.

Share this comment

[b]The forums seem to be very, very quiet at the moment. Ugh. I need to do something to get ST fired up! And I know just the thing. Check out this picture taken in occupied territory.If this doesn't stir you up, you've been guzzling Oil of Onimay![/b]

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/missile-firing.jpg[/img]

Share this comment

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Escilnavia[/b] We would be happy to have you join the military. The application is here: http://www.schulmania.info/military_files/careers.htm

[b]ImVhOzzi[/b] It is not looking good. And the missile launch site could be a game changer… and not in a good way!

[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right][Volume 3 Update #153][/right]

Share this comment