• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Spring Break in San Pedro! - part two

Sign in to follow this  
panthersimcity4

Once again, we follow a few college-age kids as they have their Spring Break... even though it's Sunday. I planned on posting this update earlier but I was gone in Seattle, so I couldn't.

DJ: "Ciao, I am Berta.... I used to be a beautiful Italian socialite 30 years ago... now I'm older and in desperate need of money after divorcing that awful husband of mine. So, I'm hosting this old "DISCOTECA" Italo disco radio station... in English for all of you American and British tourists who come to the south of Europe to sunburn yourselves. I don't understand how to use this studio with all of these buttons... luckily I have a young North African immigrant in here to fix everything for me."

costads.jpg

Robert: "I hate this place."

Trisha: "Why, because none of the nightclubs would allow you and Dave in?"

Jessica: "Why wouldn't they let you guys in?"

Dave: "Well, Robert thought it would be a good idea to use his miniscule Spanish skills to convince the bouncer into letting us in. Unfortunately, he told the bouncer he wanted to roast a pig on the dancefloor."

Trisha: "Wow."

Dave: "It's so unfair. I totally wanted to hook up with a Pedrian girl."

Jessica: "Dave, don't you have a girlfriend?"

Dave: "Yeah, but she left me for some guy at a community college."

Jessica: "Ohh."

Robert: "I hope there's some nightlife on the coast that we can check out."

costa4ggdsfhg.jpg

Robert: "Maybe we should just get off at the airport and head back home. I'm tired of this place."

Jessica: "Aww, don't be discouraged. I'm sure there will be some good places to see along the coast. I, personally, would like to see the old Jesuit cathedral of Alvares."

Robert: "Churches, churches and churches. How about some bars??!"

Trisha: "Speaking of bars, I brought some of that 'Sand-greeya' stuff with me, in my backpack."

costa5.jpg

Trisha: "Lepanto is the name of this town, huh? Wasn't there some kind of war or something here?"

Jessica: "Actually, there was the Battle of Lepanto, however it took place off the coast of Greece in the 16th century between European and Ottoman naval forces."

Trisha: "Oh. Well whatever. I'll just continue sipping my drink."

Jessica: "Um, Trish... how many bottles of Sangria do you have in your backpack?"

Trisha: "Well, four or six or something. You know they sell this stuff in the grocery stores here? I love it!"

costa7.jpg

costa8.jpg

Jessica: "Wow, look at the gorgeous view from this train. The Mediterranean looks so blue, it's like paradise."

Dave: "I know. Lots of sun here too, something we learn to appreciate back home in San Lorenzo."

carife3123.jpg

Robert: "We're getting off here at Valdiz, right?"

Jessica: "Yes, I know where the hotel is... Dave, get a taxi for us when we leave the station."

Dave: "Okay, as long as the driver doesn't try to charge us extra for some phony reason."

costa1copy.jpg

Jessica: "Well guys, here's our hotel! The Valenciana Resort & Spa."

Trisha: "Wow, this place is awesome!"

Robert: "OMG there's a pool! There will be TONS of hot girls in bikinis there!"

Dave: "And some of the ads here say that the local nightclubs are the most popular on the island."

Robert: "Sweet!"

costa2g.jpg

After staying on the coast for a couple of days, Trisha, Jessica, Robert and Dave all boarded on a cruise ship to Barcelona, where they stayed for a day and then flew back to the United States. THE END! ;)

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Schulmanator: YES!! You have just described the dance move that will blow away the Macarena and Single Ladies in the record books. "The Pig Roast" I shall call it. :thumb:

TekindusT: Sorry if I disappointed! I'll put some neon signs in the next update. I do like neon signs, they're very.... gaseous. :P

Share this comment