• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Empire of Katrinnenland

Former CJ Name: Non-Professional SimCity. Hi, I'm Emir. I am a SC4 player and enthusiast, but I'm not an expert. I currently have multiple major cities and suburban communities, and I'll be posting one new entry every Friday...

Photo

Let's Ride: TransColumbia Busway

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-30 2011 - * * * * *
Hello mayors of SimCity 4 and members of Simtropolis and others. Today, we are going to take a ride on the TransColumbia Busway. We'll be going from Townsville to the glorious city of Columbia St. Cardinalsburg, which got so large in the past few decades, that it is now the densest and the most populated city on the planet. The city left its regional municipality so now, once again, all of the cities in the metro area (which has more than 60 million residents) are independent. Okay, so le... Go to this entry →
183 Views, 1 Comments, Last comment by Pennyguy101 , Aug 26, 2011 - 09:47 PM
Photo

Breaking News: Catastrophe in Ottawa

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-29 2011 - * * * * -
Hi guys. Emir here. The hurricane warning got canceled by 9:20, half an hour later than what the Imperial Meteorological Agency said. But still, it's great that Alex is over. What the? Who's screaming?-Run, run everybody, run! -Help! Someone help me out of this rubble!-My goodness!All right, guys. I'm going to check what's happening outside! Excuse me, sir. Why is everybody running?-The Ottawa Dam broke! The city's being submerged right now. Can... Go to this entry →
120 Views, 1 Comments, Last comment by airman15 , Jul 01, 2011 - 07:48 PM
Photo

Recreating American Cities

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-28 2011 - * * * * *
Hi guys. You know what? I'm tired of having to choose what I'm going to show you or what kind of cities I'll make. Why don't you tell me what we're going to do? Okay, here's why I got online. I need you to suggest one American city for me to remodel on SimCity 4. It can be anywhere. (Example: Dayton, Ohio) All you have to do is suggest one city in the United States by writing a comment until July 5th, 2011 (exactly one week later). On July 5th, I'll take a look at... Go to this entry →
511 Views, 12 Comments, Last comment by ggamgus , Jul 11, 2011 - 01:24 PM
Photo

Breaking News: Hurricane Alex Landfall

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-27 2011 - * * * * -
THE IMPERIAL METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY IN TOWNSVILLE HAS ISSUED A * HURRICANE WARNING FOR... COLUMBIA ST. CARDINALSBURG... SAINT AUGUST... NEWFOUNDLAND CITY... NIAGARA CITY... TOWNSVILLE... SOUTH TOWNSVILLE... NEW WELLINGTON... OTTAWA... MARIONVILLE... BASQUE POINT...* UNTIL 850 AM CDT* AT 100 AM CDT... METEOROLOGISTS NOTICED HURRICANE ALEX TAKING A SHARP TURN TO THE RIGHT... TOWARDS THE COLUMBIA ST. CARDINALSBURG METROPOLITAN AREA. THIS IS A CATEGORY 3 STORM WITH CATASTROPHIC WINDS IN EXCESS OF... Go to this entry →
191 Views, 19 Comments, Last comment by ZL85 , Jul 05, 2011 - 09:13 PM
Photo

Let's Ride: Niagara City Rapid Transit

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-26 2011 - * * * * *
Hey guys. Emir here. I've decided to start a new section in this journal. Now that you've seen most of my cities and towns, why not take a look at the local transportation... In the first entry of Let's Ride, I'm going to show you the Niagara City Rapid Transit. Now the city itself didn't look too good and had uniform buildings. But I think the way the residents travel around the city is pretty interesting. You'll be the judge of that. The description for each station... Go to this entry →
213 Views, 2 Comments, Last comment by ggamgus , Jul 13, 2011 - 07:41 AM
Photo

Beginning of a Destructive War: Battle of Deep Blue Island

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-25 2011 - * * * * *
Hey there, Emir here. Today, instead of showing you the capital city of the Empire, I decided to talk to you about the South Pacific War that took place six years ago. The Greater South Pacific Empire went to war with the Cephennial Republic over a very small volcanic island 600 miles south of the Hawaiian Islands. Each side wanted the island as an overseas territory. Despite the fact that the South Pacific Empire was more than ten times bigger than the Cephennial Republic, the Emperor still... Go to this entry →
133 Views, 0 Comments,
Photo

An American Mid-Sized City

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-24 2011 - * * * - -
Well hello there. Today we are going to look at Lawrenceville, a mid-sized community situated at the eastern end of the Great Plains. Let's get started!So the place shown above is the central business district of Lawrenceville. This city has 236 thousand residents, therefore it needs a large financial district to generate money and employment for the city. The best time of the day to see Downtown Lawrenceville is at sunrise or sunset when each building glows brilliantly under the oran... Go to this entry →
217 Views, 2 Comments, Last comment by ggamgus , Jun 26, 2011 - 02:32 PM
Photo

Niagara City (An American-Style Major City)

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-21 2011 - * * * - -
Please be kind enough to rate... Thank you... Today, we'll be flying over Niagara City... Oooooh...Niagara City is a bustling inland city with over three million residents. In an average workday, the city can have up to four and a half million people. However, the reason why Niagara City is doing so well is that it is close to Columbia St. Cardinalsburg, another hub of trade and transportation. What you are looking at now is the southeastern section of the city. The financial district an... Go to this entry →
226 Views, 4 Comments, Last comment by Bugof97 , May 26, 2012 - 11:19 PM
Photo

Violent History of the TransColumbia Busway (TransJakarta Parody)

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-19 2011 - * * * * *
Sorry for the links instead of the pictures. They have .jpg extensions but I still couldn't post them.After an 8.8 earthquake caused heavy destruction in Victoriaport, help from the city of Xavier-Cardinalsburg arrived more than ten hours later. Due to remote access to the city, thousands more lost their lives. If only Xavier-Cardinalsburg had allowed Victoriaport to join the regional municipality, the Xavier-Cardinalsburg firefighters in Victoriaport before the earthquake would have been... Go to this entry →
225 Views, 4 Comments, Last comment by ggamgus , Jun 21, 2011 - 05:06 PM
Photo

Super-City by the River

Posted by ggamgus , Jun-08 2011 - * * * * -
Hi guys, Non-Professional SimCity is back! I lost all my cities after the computer was formatted because of a malware. Now that deserves a " ". But before the formatting I had SC4 in the "vanilla" version. Now I got deluxe, so " ". I built a metropolis with an enormous population, over 5.3 million. That's just one city, and you can copy and paste these links to see the pictures.http://imageshack.us...astcardina.png/This is Imperial Canada St. Cardinalsburg. T... Go to this entry →
196 Views, 6 Comments, Last comment by WhyWhyMyLeg , Jul 07, 2011 - 09:55 PM

Search My City Journal

user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

My Friends' City Journals