Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• « Previous Entry

I...I... ...I??

I...this is just awesome!!! D: Where in the world did you get those tanks? Are they even MMPs?

Photo
RepublicMaster
Feb 06, 2013 - 11:03 PM

I like the Ship effects Jon, great to see Insulo again! :D

Epic D:

I...I... ...I??

I...this is just awesome!!! D: Where in the world did you get those tanks? Are they even MMPs?

The tanks were made by  Bipin, they really are spectacular. :)

You can get them here.

I don't think there are any MMPs, but there are transparent lots. I lotted the ones in this update myself though.

Great work Jon!

The quality of the pictures in your CJ is always so neat! 

Lovely picture man!!! :D

Aw man you beat me to it, I was just about to release a similiar thing with the same ships, lol. I guess I'll wait a little while so it doesn't become repeative. Good job though.

War looks amazing when it's amazingly made!

I love it! This-- this is amazing...

I see a ship launching a guided missile in the picture below the newspaper. :O May I ask where you found that ship set?

Thank you. :)

I love it! This-- this is amazing...

I see a ship launching a guided missile in the picture below the newspaper. :O May I ask where you found that ship set?

Thank you. :)

The ships are all by sdkfz251 and can be found on the Japanese site Hide-Inoki.

You can find them all using the site's search feature.

http://hide-inoki.co...pbb2/search.php

Just put his username in the second search box (username search) and hit the go button.

They really are very nice and he even has the same models with differing deck numbers.

All his ships are JMSDF ships, flying the Japanese flag, but that can obviously be ignored or photoshopped a bit like in my pics.

ok can u tell me wat to hit on that site its not in english

ok can u tell me wat to hit on that site its not in english

Yeah i understand your pain, try putting the site into google translate. That should help a lot. I just let Chrome auto-translate Japanese for me.

If you don't want to do that I've highlighted how to search for the ships in this image: 

1YUc5

Enter his username where I did then click the highlighted button.

This is what you should see next:

1YUfw

All of the entries there are ships with the exception of the one I've highlighted, which is a set of helicopters. Click the links in the same column as the one I've highlighted.

Once you get into the thread you will see that the download links are fairly obvious:

1YUjm

Be aware that there are usually multiple files in each thread. i don't believe any of these ships have any dependencies, but if you want to download other files from Hide-Inoki that might have dependencies or you want to read the descriptions I highly recommend that you do run it through some sort of automatic translator. 

Hope that helps a bit,
Jon

Great editing, love the war scenes

2b2gbi: I cannot thank you enough for the links. :)

LOL Ggamgus -- looking forward to his military strength :P

Very nice Jon, really pounding out the Commie Revolutions :P

Even your smallest updates are really amazingly detailed. Don't know how you do it Jon, but this is a very fantastic war update :) Nice to see Insulo's back!

Thankyou for sharing the location these are located!!

Great job :)

bestofthebestsmall.jpg