All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Jefferson Memorial Debate (2020 Update)

Rulo selected for Capitol complex The designated growth area west and north of Rulo has been selected for construction of the White House, US Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and the Jefferson Memorial. The town of Rulo has quickly expanded to meet the National Mall. Protests shut down Jefferson Memorial A group of protesters have gathered at the Jefferson Memorial to prevent the completion of its construction. They are demanding that the Jefferson Memorial be renamed because of Thomas Jefferson's support of slavery. This has sparked a debate in the city on whether the memorial in that location should be dedicated to someone else. Please let your voice be heard in the poll attached to this post. Brenner Field becomes 1st official airport in district Brenner Field in northeast Falls City has been officially designated by the City Council as a city airport. Mayor Kevin Williams said at the announcement, "We hope that the airport's close proximity to the White House and Capitol will bring quick growth to what will likely become New Washington's downtown area." 2020 Business Update Industry Demand Utilities 2,116 Restaurant 506 Store 828 School 607 Medical Center 1,012 Office 83 Annual Company Financial Overview Company Player Industry Last Year's Cash on Hand Sales Profit Misc. Profit Misc Expenses Cash On Hand Prime Oil & Gas X Natural Resources $55,828.55 $2,620.80 $0.00 $0.00 $58,449.35 Tarkio AgroSciences X Consumer Goods $28,494.40 $1,201.20 $0.00 $0.00 $29,695.60 Smith Realty X Real Estate $61,511.50 $5,505.50 $0.00 $0.00 $67,017.00 Central Sewer X Utilities $44,436.28 $32,570.00 $0.00 $0.00 $77,006.28 Helios Electricity X Utilities $36,146.30 $32,570.00 $0.00 $0.00 $68,716.30 Rosie's Burgers & Shakes X Restaurant $59,375.90 $10,216.50 $0.00 $0.00 $69,592.40 Nemaha Grocery X Store $80,340.05 $6,993.28 $0.00 $0.00 $87,333.33 Yearly Inventory Industry Produced Sold Obsolete Inventory % Change Natural Resources 500 80 420 0.00% Consumer Goods 1500 60 1440 0.00% Real Estate 100 22 78 0.00% Utilities 2000 2000 0 -100.00% Restaurant 1000 506 494 -7.14% Store 1000 828 172 -26.81% School 0 0 0 #DIV/0! Medical Center 0 0 0 #DIV/0! Office 0 0 0 #DIV/0! Total 6100 3496 2604 -5.31% Average Price Industry Current Change Natural Resources $36.00 0.00% Consumer Goods $22.00 0.00% Real Estate $275.00 0.00% Utilities $40.00 -12.57% Restaurant $25.00 0.00% Store $11.00 0.00% School $100.00 0.00% Medical Center $100.00 0.00% Office $400.00 0.00% Full business details can be found in this spreadsheet.
  3. Hey guys, I'm thinking of upgrading my computer to this guy: Now I'm aware that people think GeForce is better than Quadro when it comes to gaming, but surely with 4GB it's going to be fine right? and the Xeon processors are gonna be great for the simulation side right? I could opt for the i7 7820HQ processor but it would still be paired with the Quadro. and i7 vs Xeon, the i7 is 2.9 up to 3.9 GHz but the Xeon is 3.1 up to 4.2 GHz so surely the Xeon is better? I've just read a lot of reviews where people swear that the Geforce is better and there's usually the i7 being used not the Xeon, like why would you opt for the i7 over the Xeon and the GeForce over the Quadro? There can't be that much difference? My main game is CS anyway so as long as that'll run smoothly I'll be happy (the rest of the power is for my work) Cheers in advance tech savvy guys
  4. Today
  5. Adam Sandler is a versatile actor... Got to love this movie and this song.
  6. Show Us What You're Working On

The last one is extremely good. Especially the night lighting.
  7. Any chance I can get z_RHD_ped_overpasses.zip When the file downloads it says it is corrupted or invalid. Same happens with otherof those extra files.
  8. Show Us What You're Working On

Ah. Yes, of course but... no, OMG, he is on the STEX (I thought I would have to go to the Spanish website...) OK, thanks !
  9. Prague

@RobertLM78 I can definitely see that. Before I started True Earth, I had about a million random projects I was working on that ended up getting scrapped one way or another - I still think to this day that it probably helped me out in some way, really learning about what worked and what didn't etc. It really does give you a unique insight. @mike_oxlong Thanks! Unfortunately, my plugins folder has been growing exponentially lately with all the downloading I've been doing. It's taking forever to find anything, let alone load the game, so be careful what you ask for.. And that might break about 17 site rules too, so I'd rather not.....
  10. Maroon Bay Cow County !

Looking good! I like what you did with the cow pens and the MMPs are getting better and better. Keep it up
  11. Just a little word in edgewise : I am using rivit's tweak AND the USL on the lots (and relots) I've been making recently ; I find the combination of both gives the best results. My night mod is Masthy Night.
  12. East Enokido Rail Line

Great update! That's one of the coolest railyards I've ever seen made for this game @alipudings I believe those are Uki's catenaries if I'm not mistaken - http://uki-sim.up.seesaa.net/bat/zz_uki_Catenary_Mod.zip
  13. We Will Deliver

yard.png

14. Here ye all for the Anti-psychotic has risen. Oh the great and terrible day of the rise of the anti-psychotic.
  15. Can't find it?... Ask here!

Hey Guys Good night there is some 1x1 or 2x2 with so many jobs ? thanks
  16. Show Us What You're Working On

What about asking @KOSMO* for the source files?
  17. Welcome to the city of San Salvador. Where the sun is always shining and polished roads with fancy hotels cover up most of the misgovernment. A city of opposites. This is going to be a multi episodes series through the whole building process. Episode 1, I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcomed!
  18. Polka Dot Stingray - Syncronishika. If this was just a pretty face I'd have moved right on, but the band is pretty darn good.
  19. Yesterday
  20. The Moose Factory - Virtual Bar and Grill - Version 3

The weirdest basho has come to an end with the sole yokozuna Harumafuji taking the championship. That was not my desired outcome (my second favorite rikishi Mitakeumi fell out of the race early last week), but oh well, yokozuna is gonna yokozuna. Celebratory chankonabe is still served for dinner! It is so hot up here, we hit 90F today and yesterday and this is Upper Michigan on the Lake Superior shoreline after the fall equinox. I'm fairly certain this weekend was a punishment on me for something, but I can't figure it out. Ice cream will remain a free for all at our ice cream bar through Tuesday when the temperatures are to begin their 30F plunge into the 50s. Fall will finally be here.
  21. First person rides

Simple but very effective sound effects- great work!
  22. Ah you are right,those old Themes were still in that xml File. So when i remove them,the File should look like this?: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Configuration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <version>1</version> <UnlockPolicyPanel>true</UnlockPolicyPanel> <CreateBuildingDuplicates>false</CreateBuildingDuplicates> <Themes> </Themes> </Configuration>
  23. Dmscopio Stadium

Great stadium, sad that it can't be installed though.... keep getting an error code about the DS Store file. Tried renaming, unzipping in several different ways to no avail. Even tried Tonaq's suggested method.
  24. First person rides

Very authentic! I really enjoyed the video.
  25. Take a look at the Mesh Info mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453956891 The LOD models are especially important.
  1. Load more activity

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections