Please Note: As explained here, due to limitations in the Gallery software, some Challenge submissions may include a larger version of the same image (e.g. for mosaics).
Before voting, please check in the description and comments section to see if the author has posted one of these. However, it should not be a disadvantage if an author just has the required Gallery image.
16 Bonus Points
46 TOTAL Points
Everything you could ever want from a roundabout - cypress trees, a fountain, a tourist center, lots of people, ruins, statues, authentic Italian columns, and plenty of places to sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery.
It's a pretty standard 2x2 park lot, $250 to plop, $25 monthly cost, and gives comparable park and landmark effects to the in game parks.
• Elongated shape to extend the radius of park and landmark effects, set at 90% for both over 20 tiles.
• Illumination of area in Maxis night-lighting, adding contrast to night scenery.
• Blinking light, pigeons, sparkle effects and people animations.
• Original sculpture made from Maxis rock block props.
• Custom query based on tutorials and a sample lot file by Equinox and Daeley (2005) found on Simtropolis and SC4 Devotion,
• Addition to Park Menu ploppables, no external dependencies.
• Note: the 'Bulbs Changed' Goofy Stat. is not programmed, its simply a static number written on the menu graphic.
Place the 'Promenade_of_Light_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' file in 'username'~/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Start SC4 and look for the lot's icon in the Parks Menu.
The zip now contains 2 independent lots so:
For the working fountain plaza also place the 'Promenade_Fountains_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' in the same folder, or choose either one as each one stands alone.
The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
Are there any city building game where i can build an dystopian/totalitarian looking City? I want to build an City that could be an capital of an totalitarian fascist oder communist dictatorship. Does such an city building game exist? Most cities in city building games look very colorfull and not really dystopian, can you build in simcity 4 such an city?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.