Please Note: As explained here, due to limitations in the Gallery software, some Challenge submissions may include a larger version of the same image (e.g. for mosaics).
Before voting, please check in the description and comments section to see if the author has posted one of these. However, it should not be a disadvantage if an author just has the required Gallery image.
Before voting, we recommend you download and try out this item of content:
Roosevelt Circle is a park dedicated to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United State of America. It features an art deco bell tower, reflection pool, and steel statues.
It can be found near the end of the parks menu.
- 2x2 park lot.
- MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included.
- DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd.
- Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version.
- Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity4/Plugins.
Provides lighting, parking, news-stands, food-carts, benches, and pigeons.
Plop Cost: 150
Bulldoze Cost: 80
Monthly Cost: 25
High Wealth Park
Air: -5, radius 5
Water: 2, 2
Garbage: 1, 1
Park and Landmark Effects: 30, radius 15
By Apolo br
While everyone is trying to reduce problems with traffic in the city, such as traffic jams, large car queues and such.
I'm going in the other direction.
I want to see the streets of my city clogged with cars, lots of cars
To try to solve the problems consequent of this greater flow.
I have the MAN 35, but I do not know how to use the Traffic Controller that comes along.
I also have CAM.
Someone has a tip that works.
No mod that increases RCI demand (unrealistic).
• Elongated shape to extend the radius of park and landmark effects, set at 90% for both over 20 tiles.
• Illumination of area in Maxis night-lighting, adding contrast to night scenery.
• Blinking light, pigeons, sparkle effects and people animations.
• Original sculpture made from Maxis rock block props.
• Custom query based on tutorials and a sample lot file by Equinox and Daeley (2005) found on Simtropolis and SC4 Devotion,
• Addition to Park Menu ploppables, no external dependencies.
• Note: the 'Bulbs Changed' Goofy Stat. is not programmed, its simply a static number written on the menu graphic.
Place the 'Promenade_of_Light_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' file in 'username'~/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Start SC4 and look for the lot's icon in the Parks Menu.
The zip now contains 2 independent lots so:
For the working fountain plaza also place the 'Promenade_Fountains_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' in the same folder, or choose either one as each one stands alone.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.