Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drenda

HELP ME

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

drenda    0
  • Original Poster
  • i need to know if they still have the traffic mod that added all the highway and road extras plus i need to know what file to get to make the buildings i download light up in my game

First, please search, makes all our lives easier and makes ST less cluttered.  Second, please don't post a topic, (or a post for that matter) in all caps, (it is a violation of the posting rules) and is also quite annoying.  Third, please post a topic name related to your problem, you'll probably get more help that way, and it will aid in other's searches in the future.  Now to your questions...

i need to know if they still have the traffic mod that added all the highway and road extrasquote>

Oh yes, we still have it, it is called the Network Addon Mod, NAM for short, however I think it is only avalible through the "Mods & Downloads" section, which is temporarily not avalible, try again in a few days and it will hopefully be up.

i need to know what file to get to make the buildings i download light up in my gamequote>

I am not positive on this but I believe you need the update from www.simcity.ea.com

Hope this helps, God bless.  Meister out.10.gif

Originally posted by: drenda

i need to know if they still have the traffic mod that added all the highway and road extras plus i need to know what file to get to make the buildings i download light up in my gamequote>

I think you will have to wait until the Modding page is up and running to get the "NAM" [Network Addon Mod]. It is the one for traffic, and highway extras you refer to.

The file needed for the nitelights is at the simcity.com site. It has been so long since I dealt with it, I can't tell you more than you need the game update. If you didn't know you also need Rush Hour, or Deluxe versions.

Please give your threads more informative titles in future as it will be more likely to get replies. 2.gif

The Traffic mod is still available from the Modds and Downloads section which is down at the moment or you could get it at www.stnam.com.

To get nightlights You need to Product Register your game and log in over at the Official Sim City 4 website and go to the BAT page. At the bottom of that page there is a section titled "How to get the most out of your B.A.T. experience" and there should be an update there. Download it and the custom buildings should have lights. Hope this helps! 44.gif

The network addon mod has it's own website but I no longer have it. Maybe someone else has it bookmarked.  I think it's a German website but I could be wrong.10.gif