Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slemani2

Brown Boxes in the gardens

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

slemani2    0
  • Original Poster
  • i have a problem, a while ago i downloaded something from the stex which was called: Overgrown agrdens or something, it had a picture of the golden gate bridge and now borwn boxes appear in the gardens of the buildings in my cities. i cant find it anymore on the stex, does anyone know something about this?

Welcome to Simtropolis.  Since you don't remember the name and you can't find it on the STEX it's going to be tough to get help.  When you downloaded the lot originally did you keep a copy of the download?  If you did, read the "ReadMe" file that came with it for the list of dependencies.  Your missing one or more of them.  If you didn't keep a copy of the file and it's no longer on the STEX, delete it and move on, unless your lucky enough to find someone who has it and is willing to send you a copy.