Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anis.t

i don't look the world trade center

hi i take a probleme i donwload the world trade center and other Bat and prop but i don't look this i take a simcity 4 how solve this probleme ? thanks

Originally posted by: anis.t

hi i take a probleme i donwload the world trade center and other Bat and prop but i don't look this

i take a simcity 4

how solve this probleme ? thanksquote>

I don't understand what you are saying, but here is a link:

WTC by Pooty

I have had this problem before with other files from the stex too. As it turned out, they were simply missing either texture(s) and/or prop(s). Simply make sure you have all the dependencies installed in you ...My Documents\Simcity 4\Plugins\ folder. You could also retry installing the World Trade Center files too. I hope this helps you!

Check the readme file included with the download. I actually have to do the same thing because I recently formated my hard drive and reinstalled everything. There are 6 dependencies for this BAT and are:

WTC Texture Pack 1

WTC Prop Pack 1 - The Plaza Base

WTC Prop Pack 2 - The Twin Towers

WTC Prop Pack 3 - The Plaza Buildings

WTC Prop Pack 4 - Small Props

BSC SimGoober FloraPack Vol 01

Just copy and paste each of these into a ST-Exchange search, download, and install each to you Program Files\Maxis\Simcity 4\Plugins folder. This is one of those BATs that require its dependencies to be installed there, forgive my above error. That should fix your problem.

If you don't have Rush Hour or Deluxe this file won't work on your computer I'm afraid.

that is why you are not seeing it then. Only deluxe/rush hour allow for BATs. I would suggest you go out and buy it, after all, it is getting cheap too.