Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shizu00

Andremore Metropolitan Area

Very good start! Nice to see how this city grows bigger and bigger. Keep up the good work.

great work man! I like it a lot!! looking forward for more great new updates in your nice new CJ!

Nice start on your journal... but what has intriqued me to no end is in the 9th picture is a freeway in the upper left corner... which splits into a "Y" formation that looks unfinished.... did you make this yourself... if so its so much what i've been trying to do with mine.... if you didn't make it where on earth did you get it from

At 82, with an obvious sweet tooth, and under doctor's orders to get more walking in... it's sad what's the media can blow it up into, but anyone reasonable can tell Mayor Middle had Ms. Graces best interest at heart... and sometimes old people die. Still sucks, though, and I'm sure he'll feel bad for a while. 15.gif Please offer my condolences. rose.gif Nice job!

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

magnet50: I got the Coca Cola building off the STEX. I can't figure out how to search it these days, but when that becomes possible again, you can just type it in and get it. It is by simgoober.

chocolate_city: That's just the standard Ground-Elevated Highway Y-intersection that is part of Rush Hour. The other four-way interchange was in the NAM.

shizu00: Yeah, we're all pulling for her. Hopefully she'll make it through this OK.