Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuskTrooper

I just noticed something...

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

DuskTrooper    99
  • Original Poster
  • I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this (yet), but, the in game Khoury Art Foundation building differs from the one they had posted online...

Left: Ingame

Center: RH pre release pic

Right: RL Westend Strase Tower

hmmm0011dv.jpg

As you can see, they changed the "crown" on the roof, as well as the color scheme. The pre-release one is much more similar to the real life one than that release version, even though they both fall short of the real building.

Oh, and on a side note, it seems that they messed up the lighting on the colin condos; it seems they lit the window frames up instead of the windows!

But, yeah, I thought it would be interesting to share this, and if anyone else has any changes/goofups they made in RH, in terms of buildings, please feel free to share them here!

Strange...would have been better if they were somewhat creative...and made up their own buildings though...

Psssh! This is planet Earth! They make something of their own and hey wait... It already it exists! No such thing is not copying, that is how the best buildings are made!

Coll observation DT...

I think you mean RH...It's just an abbv. for Rush Hour which is the almost necessary expansion pack for SC4. If you have the deluxe version of the game, you already have the expansion.

lol, welcome to ST SexySim... nice attempt at more posts with the double post mate, lol

Well spotted DT, I must say, I have too much of a life to notice those kind of things... lol, j/k