Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easy Bakes

Live action Simpsons

27 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm surprised you mentioned Lisa's hair but not Marge's. 46.gif2.gif

That's pretty neat though.

I read that the creators never intended to perfectly recreate the Simpsons in this intro. It's merely a representation of a typical family.

that was very well done - the guy portraying Homer was dead on (though his...uh...crack was a bit disturbing).

Originally posted by: onlyplace4

I know a few families who might qualify to be called 'real-life' Simpsons lol All I can say is .... bring back Futurama! quote>

i will just say this: i keep hearing rumours.

The episodes of futurama Ive been seeing on teletoon lately are all episodes Ive never seen before, but they could just be episodes I missed.

The intro is cool. Amazing someone put the time and effort to make it 3.gif Regardless ofthe hair styles, or the driving on the wrong side of the road, it's pretty cool!

My friend linked me to this the other day. It is highly amusing and well-done. One other thing to point out is that Marg and Maggie were driving a sedan instead of the station wagn on the show.

LOL... that was a good one...
btw.. Bart soposed to be biger then Lisa... not the other way around

i think you all missed the biggest thing...

This is set in the UK 
note:
the poilce officers uniform
the car number/licence plate

Originally posted by: guinea

i think you all missed the biggest thing... This is set in the UK  note: the poilce officers uniform the car number/licence plate

quote>

I was just about to say that. The cars driving on the righ... umm corrrect side of the road and the weather were also give aways.

The British have FAR too much time on their hands.
That was a mockery of the Simpson's, one of the greatest animated legends on the face of the planet.
I can safely say that my day has been ruined. 27.gif

Originally posted by: The_Family_Guy

The British have FAR too much time on their hands. That was a mockery of the Simpson's, one of the greatest animated legends on the face of the planet. I can safely say that my day has been ruined. quote>

lol.... that was a lil bit extrime.. dont you think?
it only a joke bunny.gif

yeah, but I'm a diehard Simpsons fan.quote>

as am i, but i found it very charming and well done. 9.gif

The British have FAR too much time on their hands. That was a mockery of the Simpson's, one of the greatest animated legends on the face of the planet. I can safely say that my day has been ruined. quote>

Dude, it's just an advert...

MrCinatit: Did you read Billy West's post on his official forums?

Originally posted by: Easy Bakes Whoo They actulay used the live action as the open last night on The Simpsons. Sweet. quote>
They did! It was awesome. It was a lucky shot that I saw it because I stopped watching new Episodes of that show when it became a lame version of Family Guy.