Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gizmo28

Mods by Gizmo28 Updated

After a long leave from this site and mine, I've finally updated my mods, all the prop mods have been updated to fix issues regarding BATS using the ID range that I used for the props, you dont need the new ones unless a BAT or lot asks for the new version, if any of the BATS or lots use the old ones and you don't feel like changing the props in the lot editor, the old versions are in my Mod Archive section on my site.

The Stealth Bomber UDI was also changed to fix a little bug I never got around to fixing before, and the Water Flora Mod was also changed to make the water less transparent, it's only tranparent a bit out from the shore, if you like the old version then you can just keep on using that one.

The next thing I plan on working on is the Weather Mod that I never quite got passed the first stage.

Originally posted by: Buggi

What'd you do to the bomber?!? And why haven't I found it?quote>

Just fixed a minor thing, not sure why you havent found it on my website.

Oh yeah... we were talking about this in the chat-room. Sounds interesting, but I wish I could get to your website.

Originally posted by: Jerebannus XVI why isn't the site working?quote>

Define not working, being vague doesn't help me know what the problem is, seems to be working fine for me. Maybe you didnt get your activation email to activate your account, which seems to be the case, If you read the annoucements you would see that some domains bounce them back, and I have to manually activate those accounts, which I do within 24 hours.